+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no more distractions (from OO)

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: no more distractions (from OO)

Quote Originally Posted by baw011 View Post
    I feel the need for one last open apology to TECH fans from the "guys in OO". First of all I am incredibly sorry for completely misrepresenting all the the true blue TECH fans who tactfully cheer on our Alma mater week in week out. The targets of the incident know we are extremely sorry for causing trouble at the end of the navy game. And for what it's worth, we are sorry for not giving full support to our players and coaches.

That is not what our university stands for, and actions like this WILL NOT HAPPEN again from our group.

As fans, please accept our sincerest apology. This thing has been a dark cloud over us the whole week and I personally promise to represent Tech better moving forward.

Definitely learned from ou mistakes and once again hope this behavior is not a distraction to this weeks RED OUT!

Go DAWGS!

"the OO guys"
    It takes a man (or maybe a group of men) to admit fault, and just as much of a man (or woman) to forgive. As long as a life's lesson is learnt, this maybe was for the better. HOWEVAH.......watch yo' mouth from now on!:icon_wink:

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I feel the need for one last open apology to TECH fans from the "guys in OO". First of all I am incredibly sorry for completely misrepresenting all the the true blue TECH fans who tactfully cheer on our Alma mater week in week out. The targets of the incident know we are extremely sorry for causing trouble at the end of the navy game. And for what it's worth, we are sorry for not giving full support to our players and coaches.

That is not what our university stands for, and actions like this WILL NOT HAPPEN again from our group.

As fans, please accept our sincerest apology. This thing has been a dark cloud over us the whole week and I personally promise to represent Tech better moving forward.

Definitely learned from ou mistakes and once again hope this behavior is not a distraction to this weeks RED OUT!

Go DAWGS!

"the OO guys"
    Dear baw011,

You still suck!!

~Doc

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Throw 7 hail Mary's, and sing the fight song ten times, go Dawgs and sin no more.

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

Just drink beer instead of liquor and you'll be fine. see ya in 00

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Baw, just give me $5. and we'll call it even. See you Saturday.

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Go DAWGS!

"the OO guys"
    Don't apologize to me.
    Apologize to the season ticket holders in your section when you get there on Saturday. That's where the message should be targeted.

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1 View Post
    Don't apologize to me.
    Apologize to the season ticket holders in your section when you get there on Saturday. That's where the message should be targeted.
    Definitely plan on doing that when I'm back for USU

Puppy EE_Dawg is an unknown EE_Dawg's Avatar

We were all pretty disappointed at the end of the game and I'm not making excuses for you, but I'm glad to see you feel bad enough to post an apology. That shows some class. See ya at the game dawg!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Funny how that works. I keep drinking in the hopes I'll wake up single, but it never works out.

+ Reply to Thread