+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to listen to Southern Miss game on mobile phone?

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

How to listen to Southern Miss game on mobile phone?

What is the best way to listen to the game today on a mobil phone? Is there a way to get to the 107.5 radio broadcast?

Big Dog dch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the rough

Re: How to listen to Southern Miss game on mobile phone?

Sorry but there is not. They shut down the internet feed during the games unless you pay for it. The only way would be to buy All-Access pass or try to find a streaming USM station.

Varsity Bulldog Haughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the ears Haughtondawg's Avatar

I have heard that if you have an iPhone, there is an application that allows you listen to just about any radio station (kinda like an FM tuner). My wife has that phone but we have yet to try it.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

If there were a cbs all access app for Android I'd become a subscriber in a heartbeat. Being stuck at work during every tech game with nothing but the buggy espn gamecast is seriously crushing my soul.

Champ Salvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant future Salvatore Assante's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Haughtondawg View Post
    I have heard that if you have an iPhone, there is an application that allows you listen to just about any radio station (kinda like an FM tuner). My wife has that phone but we have yet to try it.
    Wunder Radio is a great app for that.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Wunder nor iHeart Radio (totally free, awesome app by the way) has ANY radio stations that would cover this game.

+ Reply to Thread