+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #1 Passing Offense in the Nation

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

#1 Passing Offense in the Nation

We are #52 in passing offense in the nation, 88th in total offense and 105th in scoring offense.

We are also 105th in Total Defense and we are facing the #1 Passing Offense in the nation - Hawaii.

Fortunately, thats all they do. Their run game sucks (119th) and special teams really sucks (120th in punt returs-actual negative yardage and 115th in kickoff returns.

Their rushing defense is 101st - we are 102nd in the nation.

Its time to run the ball more, smash them on special teams - I dare say - control the ball.

Someone please pass this along to Sonny D. I'm a genius. Hell, I might even make Offensive Coordinator before the end of the year.

Varsity Bulldog EngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her gameEngDawg is on top of his/her game EngDawg's Avatar

Re: #1 Passing Offense in the Nation

I think our game plan should be the same as last year. They are basically the same team with a different QB. The way you beat "High Octane" passing offenses is to control the ball, i.e. run the ball.....

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Re: #1 Passing Offense in the Nation

They actually have the same QB as last year, Montz, who came in after we busted up Alexander.

+ Reply to Thread