+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raffie to benefit Gabby.

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Raffie to benefit Gabby.

Gabrielle is my 6 month old grandaughter. She was born with O.E.I.S syndrone. I am raffling a Benelli Nova shotgun to help out my daughter and son-in law. If you are interested in buying a ticket they are for sale at Counter Culture. Just see Chief. They are $5.00.There is a flyer there that tells her story. Thought about selling them at the tailgate next game, but I am working so that might not set too well.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Raffie to benefit Gabby.

Got an address for out of towners? Guns for a good cause? Doesn't get any better than that!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

I'm not a gun guy, but I will buy one just because you have your name in your profile.

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Shane Griffin 1611 Hicks Frazier Rd Farmerville, La. 71241. Juts send me a return address. Thanks.

Some you locals may know my daughter. She worked in Corner Drug for a few years. Her name is Selena.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darbonnedawg View Post
    Some you locals may know my daughter. She worked in Corner Drug for a few years. Her name is Selena.
    Did she marry one of them Singleton boys?

No, married Bart Himel from St Amant

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

OK -- I'm kin by marriage to another Selena from Union Parish with a sick yungin'. Weird.

In any case, we'll be sure to stop by Counter Culture on our next trip to Russ Town.
    Last edited by Champ967; 09-30-2010 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks Champ

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darbonnedawg View Post
    Gabrielle is my 6 month old grandaughter. She was born with O.E.I.S syndrone. I am raffling a Benelli Nova shotgun to help out my daughter and son-in law. If you are interested in buying a ticket they are for sale at Counter Culture. Just see Chief. They are $5.00.There is a flyer there that tells her story. Thought about selling them at the tailgate next game, but I am working so that might not set too well.
    How long are you selling the tickets? I'm in BR for Dr appts and won't be able to get by until middle of next week.

October 22.

October 22

A post so nice, you say it twice.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Excellent. I can take Vette to get her pimento cheese sandwich and a couple of raffle tickets.

+ Reply to Thread