+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raffie to benefit Gabby.

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: Raffie to benefit Gabby.

Thanks Todd. Britt Choates (the owner) is my cousin and is always willing to help good causes. Cheif and I came to Tech at the same time and have consumed SEVERAL adult beverages together. Great people.

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: Raffie to benefit Gabby.

Anybody in the Baton Rouge area that is interested, I am sending some to my daughter. She works at the Pharmaicist's Corner at 1773 Jefferson Highway.

+ Reply to Thread