+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Hoodie?

Varsity Bulldog OSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her game

Tech Hoodie?

Anyone know where I can get one for under $20?

We do this thing where we "adopt" football players for a season and give them presents every friday. We also act as a mentor for them.

One of my "sons" LOVES Tech and I'd like to get him a Tech hoodie for homecoming week! My other "son" loves LSU (ugh) but thankfully LSPOO puts their logo on anything and I found one for $15.

Trying to score a similar deal on a Tech one. Checked teamshop, amazon etc. Ideas?

thanks!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Tech Hoodie?

Quote Originally Posted by OSL2008 View Post
    Anyone know where I can get one for under $20?

We do this thing where we "adopt" football players for a season and give them presents every friday. We also act as a mentor for them.

One of my "sons" LOVES Tech and I'd like to get him a Tech hoodie for homecoming week! My other "son" loves LSU (ugh) but thankfully LSPOO puts their logo on anything and I found one for $15.

Trying to score a similar deal on a Tech one. Checked teamshop, amazon etc. Ideas?

thanks!

hmmm, be careful. . . . compliance may not like your idea of giving something of value to a player.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog Monroe Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonroe Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonroe Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonroe Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonroe Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonroe Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonroe Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonroe Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonroe Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonroe Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonroe Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

You might check Walgreen's . They sometimes have cheaper priced Tech merchandise.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Academy in W/M had them for under $20 last year.

+ Reply to Thread