+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Van Pelt

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Van Pelt

Scott Van Pelt on ESPN Radio just picked La TECH to win this weekend!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Had he been drinking? :icon_wink:

HD

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Hawaii will be looking for blood after last year's beatdown. Books have us losing to them by 8.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Van Pelt must've just had a REALLY good ICEE. That's my guess anyway, but I do like his pick.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

SVP is probably the most high profile guy on ESPN that religiously follows WAC football. He's a big Vandal guy (and his spots with Coach Akey are priceless). He knows what he's talking about.

Bulldog cdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her game

I think he picked them to beat the spread not win. And the spread is 8 points.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

A win this weekend would make up for not winning one of the last two. Let's hope it happens, doubt it will.

Big Dog DogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    A win this weekend would make up for not winning one of the last two. Let's hope it happens, doubt it will.

I know it's not original, but......have some

Hawaii looked slow and small last year. I know their offense has ramped up but we can win this game!!

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

[quote=touchdown123;988737]A win this weekend would make up for not winning one of the last two. Let's hope it happens, doubt it will.[/quote

This would put us right back on track for my 7-5 prediction. I do think it will be hard for us to go 6-2 in conference.

Right now I think we go 4-4 in conference and finish 5-7.....a win this weekend could change my entire outlook.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

I think I might be happy if we score more than 20 something points. I want to see at least some mid grade octane offense against the Pineapples.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

I still think we have the ability to mop the floor with these guys, and most of the team knows they can (they did it last year). The defense should at least be adequate if our safeties can get their heads out of their collective butts. This is the kind of team that Tank plays really, really well against, and this team is a lot like what we practice against every week (short dinky passes).

That being said, we've sucked so far and this is on the road. I give us a 10% chance based on what I've seen so far.

Varsity Bulldog dphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her game

just listened to the clip from the svp podcast. I think he was talking about the spread more than the win. If someone sent the SVP show an authentic helmet they probably would start talking about us...Thats kind of what happend with Wyoming.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

If someone wins the autographed helmet at the next game, send it to Scott Van Pelt. How can you not love this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIcV6I7GiPo

Varsity Bulldog Brister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the rough Brister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dphindawg View Post
    just listened to the clip from the svp podcast. I think he was talking about the spread more than the win. If someone sent the SVP show an authentic helmet they probably would start talking about us...Thats kind of what happend with Wyoming.
    His tag team partner went to Wyoming, that why the helmet is on the show.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogDawg View Post
    I know it's not original, but......have some
    Ya know, she never calls me back any more ...

I'm sure she's just real busy.

+ Reply to Thread