+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: LA Tech vs Hawaii

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Football Game Thread: LA Tech vs Hawaii

LOUISIANA TECH vs HAWAII

Day: Saturday
    Date: Oct. 2, 2010
    Time: 10:30PM CT (5:30PM HT)

• Radio: KXKZ 107.5
    Price: $12.56 - Ordering is available 1 hour before the event

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Game Thread: LA Tech vs Hawaii

That picture makes me sad.

D'Anthony, Quin, Weldon, Deon. We sure could use some leaders on this team.

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Im so nervous about this game.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not nervous at all. I've reverted to 'grin and bear it' mode. I'll get nervous once we show we can beat anyone with a pulse.

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

I think our offense will come alive tonight. It's just that our defense hasn't shown it can stop anyone. I hope the D can surprise us.

Quote Originally Posted by NashVegasRabidK9 View Post
    I think our offense will come alive tonight. It's just that our defense hasn't shown it can stop anyone. I hope the D can surprise us.
    Have you seen a Tech game yet?

'Cause I have, and I haven't seen anything like that, or a trend leading to that. Our offense shows zero signs of life. We have zero rhythm and zero consistency. We have no fire and our coaching staff on that side of the ball seems completely inept. They have not shown the ability to sustain even 10% of their drives, which leaves our defense on the field all day. Any time our defense holds a USM to 13 points we should win the game. Plain and simple.

If our offense comes alive on the island, it would be the feat of all feats. Everyone plays worse on the island.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SixWings View Post
    Have you seen a Tech game yet?

'Cause I have, and I haven't seen anything like that, or a trend leading to that. Our offense shows zero signs of life. We have zero rhythm and zero consistency. We have no fire and our coaching staff on that side of the ball seems completely inept. They have not shown the ability to sustain even 10% of their drives, which leaves our defense on the field all day. Any time our defense holds a USM to 13 points we should win the game. Plain and simple.

If our offense comes alive on the island, it would be the feat of all feats. Everyone plays worse on the island.
    I agree on all comments.

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

The offense has shown incremental improvement. Hakmi looks like he's starting to put the pieces together. I just think he's on the cusp.
    Don't get me wrong. Unfortunately, I'm expecting to have our asses handed to us tonight.

Oh, and our defense alone didn't hold USM to 13 points. Several dropped passes to wide-open receivers saved us at least 2 TDs. It could have, should have, been much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by NashVegasRabidK9 View Post
    Oh, and our defense alone didn't hold USM to 13 points. Several dropped passes to wide-open receivers saved us at least 2 TDs. It could have, should have, been much worse.
    Yes. Our safeties are very, very rough. They are far and away the weak link of the defense, much to the D-line's surprise.

On the bright side, we're not ULM. (I just saw an Auburn highlight, and it made me smile.)

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post

LOUISIANA TECH vs HAWAII

Day: Saturday
    Date: Oct. 2, 2010
    Time: 10:30PM CT (5:30PM HT)

• Radio: KXKZ 107.5
    Price: $12.56 - Ordering is available 1 hour before the event
    Thanks for setting this bitch thread up.

We needed another one

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

We open the game with three straight passes?!? What the crap?!? Give it to Creer! A three and out in 25 seconds.... Geesh....

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

Sorry, got a little ahead of myself.

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

7 hours to kickoff?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

6 hours to kickoff.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Tonight will be a high scoring affair... Lets just hope that we are a part of it.

+ Reply to Thread