+ Reply to Thread

Thread: World Series Game 4 First Pitch!

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

World Series Game 4 First Pitch!

This was the best first pitch ever!! G.W. Bush with his father on the mound, the younger Bush throwin' a NICE pitch to none other than NOLAN RYAN in Arlington!!!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJKIscm2r8E

HECK YEAH!
    Last edited by Ktulu7; 11-01-2010 at 01:16 AM.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: World Series Game 4 First Pitch!

Interesting.

Saints/Steelers outdraw Game Four of the World Series

http://www.examiner.com/new-orleans-...e-world-series

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Interesting.

Not really -

The first game was the highest rated game and they posted lower numbers each game in succession....

WS numbers always lose against the NFL and sometimes against the ABC and CBS late game on OTA
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Not really -

The first game was the highest rated game and they posted lower numbers each game in succession....

WS numbers always lose against the NFL and sometimes against the ABC and CBS late game on OTA
    I think they meant Game 4 only (played at the same time slot) vs. the Sunday night Pitt vs. Saints. "Ya gotta lov it!"

"
    NBC's Sunday Night Football game between the last two Super Bowl champions drew an average audience of 18.1 million viewers nationally which was enough to beat out game four of the World Series. This year's October classic is being played between the San Francisco Giants and Texas Rangers.
    Other shows easily beat by the Saints and Steelers included Desperate Housewives and Undercover Boss.
    The record number of viewers belongs to another Saints' game and it was the opening contest of the 2010 season when the Minnesota Vikings visited the Superdome. That game drew 27.5 million viewers nationally."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

I think they meant Game 4 only (played at the same time slot) vs. the Sunday night Pitt vs. Saints. "Ya gotta lov it!"
    No they have discussed it all week on the national shows the WS TV numbers are horrible...

I usually don't like to reference Wiki but I will here....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_S...vision_ratings

I usually don't like to reference Wiki but I will here....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_S...vision_ratings
    I'm confused I guess. Doesn't 18.1 million viewers (Saints vs Steeler) beat 16 million (G4 WS)? We might be saying the same thing but I'm not sure as I'm still tired from the long weekend.

I'm confused I guess. Doesn't 18.1 million viewers (Saints vs Steeler) beat 16 million (G4 WS)? We might be saying the same thing but I'm not sure as I'm still tired from the long weekend.

I'm just saying that what you posted is the equivalent of water is wet -

The NFL has dogged the WS in ratings since the early 90's regardless of opponent -

WS is drawing less than a 9 while an NFL broadcast is drawing a double digit number

I'm just saying that what you posted is the equivalent of water is wet -

The NFL has dogged the WS in ratings since the early 90's regardless of opponent -

WS is drawing less than a 9 while an NFL broadcast is drawing a double digit number
    I see what you were saying now.

+ Reply to Thread