+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas Rangers 90 Wins- Dwayne Stay Away

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Texas Rangers 90 Wins- Dwayne Stay Away

make that 6-0 mid 5th

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Bottom of the ninth. Texas up 5-1.

Lee still pitching after 111 pitches.

Longoria K. One down.

Pena grounds out to short. Two down.

Upton pops out to short. Three down.

Claw and Antlers Baby!!

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Yankees in six.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Bottom of the ninth. Texas up 5-1.

Longoria K. One down.

Pena grounds out to short. Two down.

Upton pops out to short. Three down.

Claw and Antlers Baby!!
    Every tv in the bar I was in in Calgary was on the game. I was doing them antlers. I can't believe it. I've been a Ranger since I was a little kid sitting in the bleachers at old Arlington Stadium (when it was $3 a ticket). This is sweet.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Anyone else notice there was no bubbly in the Rangers locker room?

Just this -

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Anyone else notice there was no bubbly in the Rangers locker room?

Just this -

For Hamilton I suppose. I did not notice. I read that he missed the "winning the West celebration".

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

The Natural State representing.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

What a night, Geaux Rangers!

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    Every tv in the bar I was in in Calgary was on the game. I was doing them antlers. I can't believe it. I've been a Ranger since I was a little kid sitting in the bleachers at old Arlington Stadium (when it was $3 a ticket). This is sweet.
    I started going to Ranger games in the summer of 1975 after leaving Tech. This has been a long time comin.

The team used giner ale while Josh Hamilton was in the room and later used the real thing and Josh stepped out of the locker room.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    I started going to Ranger games in the summer of 1975 after leaving Tech. This has been a long time comin.

The team used giner ale while Josh Hamilton was in the room and later used the real thing and Josh stepped out of the locker room.
    Moved to Dallas in 1974 and immediately started going to the Ranger games. Been a huge fan ever since. Saw some UGLY baseball, as you did, back then. I attended every home Rangers playoff games up until this past weekend. More UGLY baseball, but last night was DA BOMB!!

Right before the first playoff game in 1996, my son, wife and I were walking into the stadium about 5:00 PM when Brad Watson channel 8, stopped me and my son and interviewed us about what it means to be going to the first Rangers playoff game ever. We made it into the stadium in time to watch ourselves as the lead story of the channel 8 six o'clock news! We ALMOST won that night.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Moved to Dallas in 1974 and immediately started going to the Ranger games. Been a huge fan ever since. Saw some UGLY baseball, as you did, back then. I attended every home Rangers playoff games up until this past weekend. More UGLY baseball, but last night was DA BOMB!!

Right before the first playoff game in 1996, my son, wife and I were walking into the stadium about 5:00 PM when Brad Watson channel 8, stopped me and my son and interviewed us about what it means to be going to the first Rangers playoff game ever. We made it into the stadium in time to watch ourselves as the lead story of the channel 8 six o'clock news! We ALMOST won that night.
    Brad Watson is like 7 feet tall. The Rangers WILL win a home playoff game this series.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I always liked the Rangers. Being form Alexandria, I went to an equal number of Stros and Rangers games growing up, tried to make trip to one of them at least once every few years and watched them on TV. The Rangers finally have some pitching, and they have some mashers in the lineup. If Hamilton can get going and everyone else continues hitting the ball, they ahve a great chance against the Yanks. Yanks are very beatable if you can get some hitting. The Yanks lineup is not as potent as it has been, but they are still very good.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

The Rangers fans deserve it. They've waited a long time and had some real rough goings lately.

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

here is where i part with you rangers fans. it has been a good ride and i congratulate you on your first, first round playoff victory. i pulled for you up till now, but i am a yankee fan through and through, and will be cheering my yanks to victory. if you shall prevail, i will pull for you in the world series, but don't count on that to happen.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

History says the Yankees will prevail, but hope springs eternal. We did sweep them in Arlington the last series we played them this year, and played them even up for the year, so there is hope for us long suffering Ranger fans!

+ Reply to Thread