+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CB Radio Usage

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: CB Radio Usage

Quote Originally Posted by latech80 View Post

I know the truckers probably still use them, but what about the frequency of usage among the general public?

Not in the civilized world.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Out side of hunters who run dogs?
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Big Dog westdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the rough

I still have a CB in my truck. I just replaced my bent up whip antenna for an old firestick. It makes a good place to mount my TECH flag.

I originally had my CB for hunting, but i dont really run dogs very much any more. It does come in handy on the interstate though. Especially when traffic is backed up. Truckers will always announce the best lane to be in.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by westdawg View Post
    I still have a CB in my truck. I just replaced my bent up whip antenna for an old firestick. It makes a good place to mount my TECH flag.

I originally had my CB for hunting, but i dont really run dogs very much any more. It does come in handy on the interstate though. Especially when traffic is backed up. Truckers will always announce the best lane to be in.
    Sounds pretty "civilized" to me.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Ya...but you live in Dubach. That don't count...

Big Dog westdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the rough

Well played sir, but I technically live in Mineral Springs, which is on the edge of Pea Ridge.:icon_wink:

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Well played sir, but I technically live in Mineral Springs, which is on the edge of Pea Ridge.:icon_wink:
    Even worse...lol. Or better...all depending on how you look at it. :icon_wink:

I grew up near Unionville...or Hilly.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I was expecting some C W McCall
    Could an argument be made that was the first rap song?

Varsity Bulldog latech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nice latech80's Avatar

What does the radio, antenna, and whatever else you need, cost?

What does the radio, antenna, and whatever else you need, cost?
    That all depends... How far do you want to reach?

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Long gone CB jargon:
    "How's it lookin' over your shoulder, good buddy?"....answer "If I could get it over my shoulder, it would look nice".
    "Wall to wall and tree-top tall"
    "motion lotion"
    "pedal to the metal"
    "what's your 20?"

add to the list.....

Varsity Bulldog latech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nice latech80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    That all depends... How far do you want to reach?
    I'm certainly not looking to talk to people in Middle America. How about a 30-mile radius?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I'm certainly not looking to talk to people in Middle America. How about a 30-mile radius?

Right before you git to the cricket section...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Cobra-29WX...i_sku=13989214

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Long gone CB jargon:
    "How's it lookin' over your shoulder, good buddy?"....answer "If I could get it over my shoulder, it would look nice".
    "Wall to wall and tree-top tall"
    "motion lotion"
    "pedal to the metal"
    "what's your 20?"

add to the list.....
    "Breaker 1 9 for a radio check, come back."

"How 'bout ya (insert call name)"

"there's a full grown at the 87 yard line"

By the way, my CB handle was coon dog. A friend (call name, grass hopper) and I used to play radio tag every morning before high school in Simsboro.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Braker Coon Dog, thar's a county mounty runnin' yore backdoor 'bout a mile back.

10-4 good buddy.... Bulldawg, you got yore ears on and get a reading on that?

+ Reply to Thread