+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What impact will the new Techsters have this year?

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

What impact will the new Techsters have this year?

I am trying to figure out what impack the new Techsters will have on the team this year...
    We pretty much know that Travacia or Shantel will replace Dowdell in the starting line up, but other than that I really am at a lost here...Anyone got any information to share on the other new Techsters and what impact they may have to the team in the short term?

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: WWhat impack will the new Techsters have this year?

Has anybody seen a practice? Or any workout?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't seen them work out yet. I am hearing more speed, unbelievable defense, and some good outside shooting! Can't beat that!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: What impact will the new Techsters have this year?

Champ, since you have contacts in the area you should arrange a spy mission! Or use your Jesus powers and teleport yourself to practice.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BuzDawg73 View Post
    Champ, since you have contacts in the area you should arrange a spy mission! Or use your Jesus powers and teleport yourself to practice.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

I would really love to know how the new guards are looking!
    I think all 3 will be assets to the teambut, just not really enough information to know how things are going with them!
    Maybe Gyleana's dad can share some of Gylena's toughts with us?
    Smiling

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Haven't seen them work out yet. I am hearing more speed, unbelievable defense, and some good outside shooting! Can't beat that!
    I love the sound of great outside shooting!

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

I wish I could offer some insight but of course I haven't seen any trainings myself (not that I would be that competent enough to give a good evaluation even if I did ...). I know Coach Spoon was on top of whipping everyone into shape with mile runs right from the first week of September and I've also heard that the workouts in general are pretty intense. I also know that Jelena has a very good feeling about the general atmosphere of the team. Everyone seems to get along great and hangs out together a lot away from the court.

Wish I could offer more than that, sorry. I'll try to keep my ear to the ground

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Sounds like the team should be in good shape. Also a good thing they all get along, hard to believe being a bunch of girls.

That "getting along" goes a long way. That is one thing that Spoon brought back to this program that is one of those intangibles that really help a team win. We have a great group of girls that are going to go a long way this year and continue the building back and rise of this program.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Techster View Post
    I wish I could offer some insight but of course I haven't seen any trainings myself (not that I would be that competent enough to give a good evaluation even if I did ...). I know Coach Spoon was on top of whipping everyone into shape with mile runs right from the first week of September and I've also heard that the workouts in general are pretty intense.
    I also know that Jelena has a very good feeling about the general atmosphere of the team. Everyone seems to get along great and hangs out together a lot away from the court.
    Wish I could offer more than that, sorry. I'll try to keep my ear to the ground

Your point about the team getting along is so great to hear. It has been a very long time since this has been the case. I am so glad we have Coach Spoon.

+ Reply to Thread