+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best ever Halloween costume

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Best ever Halloween costume

Back when I was single the apartment complex had a costume party. I put on a black shirt, black pants, and black shoes and socks. Then I cut out three circles about 3 inches in diameter. I used double sided tape to place the three circles on my front side in a vertical column. When a male would ask me what my costume was, my reply was a domino. When a lady would ask, I was a depth perception test and ask which dot was closest to her and look down to the lowest circle. None of the ladies told me it sure wasn't the bottom dot. If I got that response, I knew I had a smart ass just like me and a winner!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread