+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Daniel Porter making his mark in CFL

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Daniel Porter making his mark in CFL

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Daniel Porter making his mark in CFL

Wow! The last I heard he was on Edmonton's practice squad. Now he's rushing for 171 yards on 21 carries. I hope he gets another shot at the NFL next year.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

He’s basically made for the CFL, something fellow Tech alum and current Eskimos defensive back Weldon Brown told him long before Porter gave up on the NFL and headed north. He went undrafted last spring and the Carolina Panthers released him after a brief free-agent tryout. He was at home in Baton Rouge waiting for another NFL opportunity, and in fact turned down the Eskimos when they first called. But the phone rang again and, when Eskimos assistant general manager Paul Jones made another offer, Porter jumped at the second chance.
    What a wonderful article!

Varsity Bulldog techboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her game

As a Carolina fan, I was thrilled to hear DP was heading out that way. Heck, Carolina needs all the help it can get, and I think DP would have been a great back behind Williams/Stewart.

Varsity Bulldog MikeBigg is a jewel in the roughMikeBigg is a jewel in the roughMikeBigg is a jewel in the roughMikeBigg is a jewel in the roughMikeBigg is a jewel in the roughMikeBigg is a jewel in the roughMikeBigg is a jewel in the roughMikeBigg is a jewel in the roughMikeBigg is a jewel in the roughMikeBigg is a jewel in the roughMikeBigg is a jewel in the rough

Good young man...my wife taught he and his siblings in Elementary school. She said that he stood out even then at recess and had to be told not to "play so rough". I remember her telling me when this kid was like 3rd grade that he was gonna be a good football player someday. Good work ethic from his parents!!!! Glad for him...

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Good for Porter. Nice to hear he's got a buddy up there in Weldon Brown as well. Those are 2 great Bulldogs.

+ Reply to Thread