+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Davison

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Steve Davison

Can somebody get a copy of our current roster to Steve? The roster he is working off of shows last year's weights.

Varsity Bulldog NO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really nice

Re: Steve Davison

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Can somebody get a copy of our current roster to Steve? The roster he is working off of shows last year's weights.
    I'm on it!!!

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice

Have you lost your fricking mind?? Crawl back in your hole and worry about something that is important!! Steve is a fricking free volunteer and you want to bitch because he might of gotten somebody's weight wrong?? None of the weights on the rosters are accurate anyway.

I tell you what, I will personally go up to the field house tomorrow with my scale and weigh every frickin player on the Team myself and give it to Steve and we will do a 5 minute spot before the next game and call out every player's accurate weight!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG DOG28 View Post
    Have you lost your fricking mind?? Crawl back in your hole and worry about something that is important!! Steve is a fricking free volunteer and you want to bitch because he might of gotten somebody's weight wrong?? None of the weights on the rosters are accurate anyway.

I tell you what, I will personally go up to the field house tomorrow with my scale and weigh every frickin player on the Team myself and give it to Steve and we will do a 5 minute spot before the next game and call out every player's accurate weight!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's really not that big of a deal. Relax. I'm sure there are more important things to get bent out of shape about.

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You'll really go weigh ALL of them? Now thats dedication.

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simmah down nah

Sim.. ..Muh.. ..Dahn....Nah.

Simmah down nah!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

You know. If the roster he is working on has last year's weights, then, guess what, it's our CURRENT roster.

Besides, the only weights he's concerned about are jockey weights.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Really? Get over it. Weights are never accurate anyway. Gripe about something else.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

You're joking right!?
    Sim.. ..Muh.. ..Dahn....Nah.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Back away from the keyboard!
    Surely, he was joking. It just didn't translate right!
    breath in........
    breath out.......
    breath in........
    breath out......

After all, it's not like ANYONE gives the correct weights!
    I think that was a joke! At least it should have been!

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

I don't think he was griping. FWIW, if I'm the commissioner of the CUSA and I find out that a prospective school's athletic program hasn't updated a roster halfway through the next season (however obscure it may be to become alerted to such a fact), I might wonder what else is being overlooked within athletics or the school.

I know it's nit-picky, but the little things go a long way when dealing with character of an individual or program.

Maybe I'm old fashioned (in my early 20's), maybe I'm anal, just my opinion.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    Is that what college kids are into these days??

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Is that what college kids are into these days??
    Love God, love people, bruh.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    I don't think he was griping. FWIW, if I'm the commissioner of the CUSA and I find out that a prospective school's athletic program hasn't updated a roster halfway through the next season (however obscure it may be to become alerted to such a fact), I might wonder what else is being overlooked within athletics or the school.

I know it's nit-picky, but the little things go a long way when dealing with character of an individual or program.

Seriously, now, are you being serious?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Besides, the only weights he's concerned about are jockey weights.
    You beat me to it -

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Calm down, man, it was just a joke. I doubt if Steve could get his feelings hurt that easy.

+ Reply to Thread