+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Davison

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Re: Steve Davison

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    I don't think he was griping. FWIW, if I'm the commissioner of the CUSA and I find out that a prospective school's athletic program hasn't updated a roster halfway through the next season (however obscure it may be to become alerted to such a fact), I might wonder what else is being overlooked within athletics or the school.

I know it's nit-picky, but the little things go a long way when dealing with character of an individual or program.

Maybe I'm old fashioned (in my early 20's), maybe I'm anal, just my opinion.
    The CUSA commish could care less about the players weights. Some of you people are spiraling out of control.

"Ok everybody raise you hand if you want Tech into CUSA.... Tulane why isn't your hand up?" "We'll you see, I was listening to the Tech Sports network, and the color commentator said some weights of the players that sounded kind of small. So I got on espn3 and noticed they weren't that small. Being the yankee jew that I am, I realized that I don't want a team in this conference that doesn't even bother to put the appropriate weights on their website. I talked with Memphis about this and we are in total agreement, North Texas has had accurate weights for years."

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

This is another thread that should be sent straight to the Pit!

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    The CUSA commish could care less about the players weights. Some of you people are spiraling out of control.

"Ok everybody raise you hand if you want Tech into CUSA.... Tulane why isn't your hand up?" "We'll you see, I was listening to the Tech Sports network, and the color commentator said some weights of the players that sounded kind of small. So I got on espn3 and noticed they weren't that small. Being the yankee jew that I am, I realized that I don't want a team in this conference that doesn't even bother to put the appropriate weights on their website. I talked with Memphis about this and we are in total agreement, North Texas has had accurate weights for years."
    Wow! uncalled for.

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Why don't we "just be happy" that Steve is also on the Athletic Council and is contributing to the Bulldogs' programs in a very positive way. Damn, I don't look forward to all the gripping if we start winning 3 or 4 in a row.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

The person who started this thread said it was a joke.
    Can we please pit this one?

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Seriously, now, are you being serious?
    Somewhat.

That's why I talked about the nit-picky thing underneath. Maybe it is completely insignificant, but if it's so trivial, stupid, or easy, why not just change the stats??????

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Wow! uncalled for.
    Totally called for.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I wonder how many people ACTUALLY THINK before posting on here..... WOW!!

Do some of your (general public, not one person) complaints sound better in your heads than it comes out on the keyboard?!?! Cause you really suck at explaining yourself.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    This is another thread that should be sent straight to the Pit!
    Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    The person who started this thread said it was a joke.
    Can we please pit this one?
    100% greement. But I find it interesting that a personal attack, on one of our own 18 - 21 year old athletes or cheerleaders, takes forever if at all to hit the Pit or Recruiting Forums vs. our older alumni and supporters.
    We seem to throw our young men and women at TECH under the bus way to quick! And how quick we are to forget our own past and stupid mistakes.

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    100% greement. But I find it interesting that a personal attack, on one of our own 18 - 21 year old athletes or cheerleaders, takes forever if at all to hit the Pit or Recruiting Forums vs. our older alumni and supporters.
    We seem to throw our young men and women at TECH under the bus way to quick! And how quick we are to forget our own past and stupid mistakes.
    I don't think either of them were "personal attacks." One was a fact. One was a nit-picky complaint. Neither of them were a big deal, nor are they pit-worthy.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    Neither of them were a big deal, nor are they pit-worthy.
    I wonder how they would answer you if asked just that. It easy for you to say it's not a big deal when it's not about you, at 18 - 21 years of age, and all over your own university board. Just saying.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    It's simple -

If you ask for it to be moved to recruiting or to the pit it doesn't get moved....

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    It's simple -

If you ask for it to be moved to recruiting or to the pit it doesn't get moved....

Add Champ110 and DogtorEvil to that list....

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    Totally called for.
    How do you figure.

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    How do you figure.
    I went back and saw what you bolded. Yeah that was a little over the line I guess. I thought you were talking about his post in general.

+ Reply to Thread