+ Reply to Thread

Thread: COES on the news.

Big Dog DrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to all

COES on the news.

Tech was on Channel 10 last night for one of our research grants. I think it must pain them horribly to say "Louisiana Tech" because they almost intentionally avoided using the phrase. Anyway, here is the video.

My students even appeared to be listening!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: COES on the news.

Rama-chan, rama-chan let me rock you rama-chan

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrDawg View Post
    Tech was on Channel 10 last night for one of our research grants. I think it must pain them horribly to say "Louisiana Tech" because they almost intentionally avoided using the phrase. Anyway, here is the video.

My students even appeared to be listening!

Title is: Louisiana Universities Working Together in Engineering Research

Scientists from Louisiana schools currently have the ability to study simple molecules
    What other Louisiana schools?!? Tech is the only one mentioned (in the attached article, work firewall wouldn't let me see the video). Monroe media just needs to give this up, it's obvious and looks sad and unprofessional.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Well, they not only avoided saying Louisiana Tech as much as possible, they conveniently didn't mention the universities whose faculties will actually be working together on this project: Tech, LSU, Tulane, UNO, Southern, Xavier, and Grambling. Failing to say that makes people think ULM is included. (Well, those who don't read the RDL, at least. :icon_wink How clever!

+ Reply to Thread