+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Overachievers/ Underachievers????

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Overachievers/ Underachievers????

I know that Menard is sitting at (6-1, 2-0) after a week one loss to Bunkie. This includes wins over a 4A school and a 3A. I know Menard had an outstanding season last year on the way to the QuarterFinals, but they lost their QB, RB, WR, and All-State K/P to graduation. I saw them at Jonesboro-Hodge in the playoffs last year, when they were up big, put in the backups... and I wouldn't have expected them to be 4-3 at this point. To me they are overachieving greatly. I know Jonesboro is underachieving this year.

Do ya'll know of anyone else who is raising eyebrows? Or even anyone who is coming in below where they were expected?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Overachievers/ Underachievers????

Neville

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: Overachievers/ Underachievers????

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Neville
    Over or under? Some background please.

+ Reply to Thread