View Poll Results: Which Option Should I Use As An Avatar?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • See Option A below

7 58.33%
  • See Option B Below

2 16.67%
  • See Option C Below and be prepared to post.

3 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I change my avatar to?

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: What should I change my avatar to?

This is vastly superior:

If you don't like that one, you can go with this design:

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    This is vastly superior:

If you don't like that one, you can go with this design:
    Yeah those aren't goign to make the finals.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha, I didn't think so, but as an Astros fan, I figured it'd be funny to poke fun with you.

I'm sure we both at least agree that the Reds and Cardinals can go to Hell. I'm excited for the 'Stros if we can start next season the way this season seemed to end, except for the last week or two...

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    Hahaha, I didn't think so, but as an Astros fan, I figured it'd be funny to poke fun with you.

I'm sure we both at least agree that the Reds and Cardinals can go to Hell. I'm excited for the 'Stros if we can start next season the way this season seemed to end, except for the last week or two...
    +1

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Guest Lilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

This would be nice.

+ Reply to Thread