+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Canes Warning

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Canes Warning

I went to Canes in Bossier City tonight and ordered a large drink. When we got to the window they handed me a purple and gold lsu cup. I looked at the girl and quickly told her I could not take that cup. She thought I was kidding and I again explained that I could not take the cup, it could not come into my car or go to my house. She asked if I was serious and I assured her I was. I asked her where the red cups were and she ended up giving me 2 mediums instead of a large. There is NO WAY we could EVER drink out of that cup. So, if you don't want lsu, order a medium at Canes!

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Re: Canes Warning

lol last time i was at canes off of Kings hwy in shreveport I noticed the LSU cups. I guess I always just stick with the regular size and didn't realize that the LSU cups were standard large cups

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Did they offer you a free corndog too?

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Way to go.

I literally just applauded out loud in a coffee shop in Ruston....getting some stares.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    Way to go.

I literally just applauded out loud in a coffee shop in Ruston....getting some stares.
    Way to go for you as well.

Guess I won't be eating at canes for a while. If this is the situation in Ruston, I'm leading a damn uprising.

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

we need more people like you in this world!

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nice

i dont even eat at canes for that reason. ever one i have been in is full of lsu crap. plus i aint going to pay that much for some chicken "fingers" that are not any better than mcdonalds chicken nuggets.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go, Cal&Ken! I haven't eaten at Raising Cane's for a long time. I was always underwhelmed by the portions of the food.

Puppy EE_Dawg is an unknown EE_Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg04 View Post
    i dont even eat at canes for that reason. ever one i have been in is full of lsu crap. plus i aint going to pay that much for some chicken "fingers" that are not any better than mcdonalds chicken nuggets.
    Mmmmm McDonalds chicken nuggets...

http://early-onset-of-night.tumblr.c...ed-chicken-its

I think I'll stick with Canes

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    Way to go, Cal&Ken! I haven't eaten at Raising Cane's for a long time. I was always underwhelmed by the portions of the food.
    and the price they charge for those portions.

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

Canes is a major supporter of Tech athletics. Call the guys at LA Tech Sports properties if you don't believe me. Perhaps we can find a way to get this Baton Rouge based business to use Tech cups. You can choose to eat there or anywhere bases on what you like or the value you perceive but I hope we don't make a habit of beating the crap out of the companies who support us.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

They were giving those cups away like candy not to long ago.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JDubyadawg View Post
    Canes is a major supporter of Tech athletics. Call the guys at LA Tech Sports properties if you don't believe me. Perhaps we can find a way to get this Baton Rouge based business to use Tech cups. You can choose to eat there or anywhere bases on what you like or the value you perceive but I hope we don't make a habit of beating the crap out of the companies who support us.
    I am not beating them up and we eat there a lot. But, I will not today or any day drink out of an lsu cup- or even allow it in my car- EVER.

Champ Salvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant future Salvatore Assante's Avatar

I go to the one in Bossier about 4 times a week. I have a good collection of LSU cups going. I wish they had Tech cups, but I'm not going to complain about it.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I went down there a couple of weeks ago. Man, shreveport is loaded with LSU crap ( at walmart, canes, any gas station, etc). It's sickening.

+ Reply to Thread