+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cajuns snap western Kentucky losing streak

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Cajuns snap western Kentucky losing streak

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Well, it came real close to it being ULM last week. I think they had to score 28pts in the 4th qtr.
    ULM also had to come from behind in the 4th quarter last year to beat Western Kentucky.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

The last touchdown by ULL was in garbage time with like maybe 2 minutes left in the game. It stood at 54-14 for a good while. The good thing for the Cajun fans is that about half of them never went inside the stadium anyway. They were all outside the place, tailgating the whole time. I thought we had issues with that sometimes in Ruston, but good God!

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    The last touchdown by ULL was in garbage time with like maybe 2 minutes left in the game. It stood at 54-14 for a good while. The good thing for the Cajun fans is that about half of them never went inside the stadium anyway. They were all outside the place, tailgating the whole time. I thought we had issues with that sometimes in Ruston, but good God!

Did you wear your Tech gear??

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Well, it came real close to it being ULM last week. I think they had to score 28pts in the 4th qtr.
    See Psot #25

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Did you wear your Tech gear??
    Nah, I'm not gonna be a prick. That's like the LSU garb wearin' fools that come to Tech games. I had a red t-shirt and an Astros cap. I did park right next to the gate into their stadium though, with my nice, shiny Tech license plate facing right at it.

I couldn't bring myself to make the little "I love you" thing in sign language with my hand and cheer "U-U-U..U-L!" over and over like the goobers in their stadium though. I've been to quite a few Cajuns games over the years though, and that was the most depressed crowd I've seen there. Even the nachos were crappier than normal, and I didn't see the guy that usually makes Philly cheesesteaks... Good thing I got in for free and parked for free, mwahahaha!

OH yeah, the Hilltopper taunted the 17 students that were left at the end big-time. It was kind of a jerk thing to do, but I still couldn't help but laugh. I guess the chili pepper was too depressed to tackle him for it. I couldn't even pick at their program, 'cause I felt bad for them.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    OH yeah, the Hilltopper taunted the 17 students that were left at the end big-time. It was kind of a jerk thing to do, but I still couldn't help but laugh. I guess the chili pepper was too depressed to tackle him for it. I couldn't even pick at their program, 'cause I felt bad for them.
    Umm yeah -- when you're just about to close out a 26 game losing streak, be happy. But you're still a long ways off from being able to justify any taunting.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Umm yeah -- when you're just about to close out a 26 game losing streak, be happy. But you're still a long ways off from being able to justify any taunting.
    I am sure those 17 students were being douchbags for, at least, part of the game. Bad karma is a beast.

Varsity Bulldog stuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the rough stuee's Avatar

ULLLLLLL broke the longest losing streak. Do we break the longest winning streak?

+ Reply to Thread