+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dooley and the Vols...

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Re: Dooley and the Vols...

If Dooley doesn't win at least 8 next year he is gone

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aan View Post
    on other news, Scelfo (former DD OC, ow at Arizona) just put 30 points in a half with the backup QB. I believe DD takes poor coaching and management to a whole new level.
    Scelfo is the QB coach at Arizona but not the OC.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    Scelfo is the QB coach at Arizona but not the OC.
    Either way I still think Dooley was the one holding us back on offense not Scelfo. Scelfo's previous offenses were never run the way we ran ours here under Dooley. There were many times when we would complain about his play calling and then in the Press Conference Dooley would admit to calling the exact plays we were upset about. I don't think Scelfo is some genius or anything but I do think a lot more blame was placed on him than should have been.

+ Reply to Thread