+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VIDEO: Final Out of 2010 ALCS Game 6 (from the stands)

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

VIDEO: Final Out of 2010 ALCS Game 6 (from the stands)

This is the strikeout of A-Rod to end the 2010 ALCS Game 6 Rangers vs Yankees that sent the Rangers to their first ever World Series.

I was at the Ballpark when the gates opened at 4:00 p.m. and did not leave until after midnight. The stadium was absolutely electric all night long and the section I was in hardly ever sat down. It was the most amazing sporting event I have ever been to.

This is recorded from Section 9 Row 10 Seat 24 down the left field line.

http://s608.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=MVI_0536.mp4

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: VIDEO: Final Out of 2010 ALCS Game 6 (from the stands)

Great shot!!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: VIDEO: Final Out of 2010 ALCS Game 6 (from the stands)

Great video. I'm so jealous. Only one thing would make it better. Free celebratory scatterloads at Dowlings for the first 100 customers at lunch before the next Tech home football game.

+ Reply to Thread