Okay, here's the deal. I'm wondering if there is someone here in Ruston, maybe a student, who wouldn't mind helping me set up a website for a fundraiser. As most of you know, I've been having serious health issues the last couple of years, and as it turns out, the main medicines they use to combat my disorder makes me sicker. While on the medicine, I averaged a hospital visit about every 3.5 weeks for a little over a year from catching some type of infection from having my immune system weakened from taking the meds. Anyway, I'm off the meds now and we are trying a new experimental treatment that has shown promise in others with my condition. Anyway, to make a long story a little longer, this is a very expensive therapy, and even though it looks like my insurance will cover much of it, there will still be much to pay as well as other medical expenses past, present and future. So, I've decided to have several fundraisers-one of which requires me to have a website with a paypal account attached for any possible donations. What I'd like to know is if anyone is willing to help me, by showing me how to do it so that I don't have to constantly call on you, build and run a website including adding pictures, links, paypal, text, etc... Preferably, I'd like to see if I could get someone to volunteer their time, but I might be able to scrounge together a small amount of money to pay for your time. Anyway, if someone out there can help me, please pm me so we can get together.

Thanks.