+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help needed for website

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Help needed for website

Okay, here's the deal. I'm wondering if there is someone here in Ruston, maybe a student, who wouldn't mind helping me set up a website for a fundraiser. As most of you know, I've been having serious health issues the last couple of years, and as it turns out, the main medicines they use to combat my disorder makes me sicker. While on the medicine, I averaged a hospital visit about every 3.5 weeks for a little over a year from catching some type of infection from having my immune system weakened from taking the meds. Anyway, I'm off the meds now and we are trying a new experimental treatment that has shown promise in others with my condition. Anyway, to make a long story a little longer, this is a very expensive therapy, and even though it looks like my insurance will cover much of it, there will still be much to pay as well as other medical expenses past, present and future. So, I've decided to have several fundraisers-one of which requires me to have a website with a paypal account attached for any possible donations. What I'd like to know is if anyone is willing to help me, by showing me how to do it so that I don't have to constantly call on you, build and run a website including adding pictures, links, paypal, text, etc... Preferably, I'd like to see if I could get someone to volunteer their time, but I might be able to scrounge together a small amount of money to pay for your time. Anyway, if someone out there can help me, please pm me so we can get together.

Thanks.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Help needed for website

I wish I could do this. Ford, where are you? I bet you can do this or know someone who can. This is important.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Contact Michael Boyd

MichaelSBoyd@Gmail.com
    Graphic Designer and Photographer
    www.michaelsportfolio.com

Been my best friend for 15 years. His website has some examples of sites that he's built already.

Puppy SeminoleDawg has turned a few heads around hereSeminoleDawg has turned a few heads around hereSeminoleDawg has turned a few heads around here

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Thanks for the suggestions folks. I've talked to JFord and he'll do what he can as others I've talked to.

Seminoledawg, I have looked into those sites and just don't feel comfortable with their conditions of use and other things about them. Thanks for the input, though. They are good resources to have if I would choose to go that route.

+ Reply to Thread