+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spirit of 2010 my case for our return to FCS

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Spirit of 2010 my case for our return to FCS

merci beaucoup

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

The more you beg for this to be pitted, the less likely they will do it... unless they are feisty themselves.

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BS1994TECH View Post
    1.) 19,000 would still show up to see us play McNeese or Northwestern St.
    2.) We could still get embarrassed on TV a couple time a year.
    3.) We are and pretty much have been one of the worst teams in FBS (D1A) since our entry.
    4.) Less Travel
    5.) Still get an Auto Bid to basketball NCAA's
    6.) Close Road Games
    7.) Post Season would be possible each year.
    You have officially taken the reins from me as today's most unpopular poster. I feel like I could change my user name to WeAreMarshall and still wouldn't have half the red dots im sure you just recieved.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dubya261 View Post
    You have officially taken the reins from me as today's most unpopular poster. I feel like I could change my user name to WeAreMarshall and still wouldn't have half the red dots im sure you just recieved.
    Don't forget that pumpkin carving kit.

Big Dog RUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the rough

what

+ Reply to Thread