+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOOHOO: BASKETBALL IN THE TAC Oct 27

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

WOOHOO: BASKETBALL IN THE TAC Oct 27 NICE EVENT

BASKETBALL IN THE TAC TONIGHT!!!!!!!

I am so excited about seeing me some basketball in the TAC!!

'Spoon and our Ladies and Rupp & the Dawgs. Introductions, team drills, dunk & 3pt contests, more. Did I mention 'Spoon?

Football is on the uprise, basketball is beginning, LIFE IS GOOD AS A TECH FAN!!!
    Last edited by Russdawg; 10-27-2010 at 10:16 PM.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: WOOHOO: BASKETBALL IN THE TAC Oct 27

Yea, looking forward to hearing how the gals and guys look this year and getting some free pop corn and cokes tonight!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

The event will be streamed thru All-Access...

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of FUN, very LOUD tonight. Attendance was much bigger than last year's event, much louder, with the band, cheerleaders, Regal Blues.

Spoon came out of the south chute a passenger on a Harley that was really revved up big time to a roaring crowd: her peptalk theme was "Born to Be Wild." Talked about "doing whatever it takes to win. We want to WIN, we want to WIN, WN, WIN, WIN. She is so gifted. Ladies came back out in black warmups, hoodies, and sunglasses and danced to 5 short songs, including "Car Wash" where they had cloths to simulate washing their car, and "Put A Ring On It" where they shook their left hand and spun around, LOTS OF FUN AND ENERGY. Hardy was their and participated. Techsters came out for intros one at a time from the concourse level & walked down the steps giving high fives. Spoon led them through several intense drills. Jelena looks really smooth, and WE DO HAVE SPEED.

Olu (OF COURSE) won the dunk contest, guys beat the girls in the 3pt contest. Good to see Brandon Gibson back. Rolle and Guyton were on the court.

Our own Justincad of BBB was on the court and warmed up with the guys!

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    The event will be streamed thru All-Access...
    Aaargh! Didn't realize this in time. Will have to catch the replay (not up on All-Access yet, hopefully tomorrow)

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

LOVE Me Some SPOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Spoon is so intense. Love the show last night.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Spoon is so intense. Love the show last night.
    I am so glad she is our coach!!!!!!!!! There is no one that I would rather have right now as Head Coach. She has the intensity, the skills, the knowledge, and the ability to build something special. A coach like that rarely comes along - and one that is so devoted to our University (home grown) is even more rare.

We will continue to build back what we had with her at the helm! I have no doubts about that. It won't be overnight, but it will be steady and built to last!

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    i am so glad she is our coach!!!!!!!!! There is no one that i would rather have right now as head coach. She has the intensity, the skills, the knowledge, and the ability to build something special. A coach like that rarely comes along - and one that is so devoted to our university (home grown) is even more rare.

We will continue to build back what we had with her at the helm! I have no doubts about that. It won't be overnight, but it will be steady and built to last!
    spoon is so intense. Love the show last night.

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

Never have I been any more energized and excited about Lady Techster basketball. Seeing 'Spoon in action as a coach, her passion, her caring, her desire; hearing the intensity as she speaks; knowing her integrity; loving that she is one of our own:

The magic of Lady Techster basketball is fully back for me. It is so exciting to anticipate and drive over to games, maybe MORE THAN EVER. I am just so proud of her and what she stands for and what she's accomplished!!!

You truly bless us all, 'Spoon. Thanks for being back at Tech, Coach !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

Never have I been any more energized and excited about Lady Techster basketball. Seeing 'Spoon in action as a coach, her passion, her caring, her desire; hearing the intensity as she speaks; knowing her integrity; loving that she is one of our own:

The magic of Lady Techster basketball is fully back for me. It is so exciting to anticipate and drive over to games, maybe MORE THAN EVER. I am just so proud of her and what she stands for and what she's accomplished!!!

You truly bless us all, 'Spoon. Thanks for being back at Tech, Coach !!!
    VERY well put! As much as I would have loved to have remained at the top of WBB during the last 10 years, witnessing it being built again is EXTREMELY exciting! In some ways, this helps us realize just how good it is! There was a time in the late 90's that many were taking it for granted. No more! I hope we can energize a whole new generation with Spoon.

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

Link is up! I thought Spoon was hilarious!

http://www.latechsports.com/allaccess/?media=202408

The first 35 mins or so is just a media/staff pickup game - the real Show starts after that.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Thanks for the updates!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Techster View Post
    Link is up! I thought Spoon was hilarious!

http://www.latechsports.com/allaccess/?media=202408

The first 35 mins or so is just a media/staff pickup game - the real Show starts after that.
    there are couple of good players on the faculty team

Puppy datruth4u is an unknown

Here is Coach Weatherspoons entrance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUK3o5F0aRo

there are couple of good players on the faculty team
    There was one guy who was unconscious from 3-point land, I forget his name lol

+ Reply to Thread