+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VIDEO: Final Out of 2010 ALCS Game 6 (from the stands)

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

VIDEO: Final Out of 2010 ALCS Game 6 (from the stands)

This is the strikeout of A-Rod to end the 2010 ALCS Game 6 Rangers vs Yankees that sent the Rangers to their first ever World Series.

I was at the Ballpark when the gates opened at 4:00 p.m. and did not leave until after midnight. The stadium was absolutely electric all night long and the section I was in hardly ever sat down. It was the most amazing sporting event I have ever been to.

This is recorded from Section 9 Row 10 Seat 24 down the left field line.

http://s608.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=MVI_0536.mp4

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: VIDEO: Final Out of 2010 ALCS Game 6 (from the stands)

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    This is the strikeout of A-Rod to end the 2010 ALCS Game 6 Rangers vs Yankees that sent the Rangers to their first ever World Series.

I was at the Ballpark when the gates opened at 4:00 p.m. and did not leave until after midnight. The stadium was absolutely electric all night long and the section I was in hardly ever sat down. It was the most amazing sporting event I have ever been to.

Thanks for posting that. It was great!

I know we have a few season ticket holders here on BBB. Who all has tickets to the world series?

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Thanks for posting that. It was great!

I know we have a few season ticket holders here on BBB. Who all has tickets to the world series?
    I do
    Attached Images Attached Images

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justincad View Post
    I do
    Awesome! You lucky dog!

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post

The most amaxing sporting event I have been to was the first Rangers playoff game ever in Arlington in 1996. We lost, but the place was a-rockin'! I know what an amazing buzz that must have been to see A-Roid go down and the stands erupt!!

+ Reply to Thread