+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Texas State to the WAC...

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: Texas State to the WAC...

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Won't happen...Denver would probably have to add about 5 women's sports to avoid the scrutiny of the women's lefts police if they started football. And it doesn't have that kind of funding available.

The question was more about how the NCAA handles football startups than UD per se. :icon_wink:

But I had wondered if football was a possiblity at Denver and now I know...Thanks!!!

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    That makes sense to me. The direction is great, but the time it is taking is certainly wearing on many of us who have been waiting for such a long long time.
    Then, get out your check book and make a donation to TECH athletics!

Puppy FastDawg23 is just really niceFastDawg23 is just really niceFastDawg23 is just really niceFastDawg23 is just really niceFastDawg23 is just really niceFastDawg23 is just really niceFastDawg23 is just really niceFastDawg23 is just really niceFastDawg23 is just really niceFastDawg23 is just really niceFastDawg23 is just really nice FastDawg23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    The question was more about how the NCAA handles football startups than UD per se. :icon_wink:

But I had wondered if football was a possiblity at Denver and now I know...Thanks!!!

I dont think they can just jump into FBS. I have been following the start up of Georgia State. They started the program in 2008 by hiring a staff. Were able to offer their first scholarships in 2009. And started playing in the FCS division in 2010. I believe that they ramp up their scholarships instead of being able to give them all out at once. Then who knows how long it can take for a new program to reach the FBS division.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Forgive me for my blasphemy but the Sunbelt is looking better everyday. Please C-USA, don't make us beg.:bigcry:

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    Forgive me for my blasphemy but the Sunbelt is looking better everyday. Please C-USA, don't make us beg.:bigcry:
    What you mean, Willis!? We have been beggging CUSA for about 6 years!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    What you mean, Willis!? We have been beggging CUSA for about 6 years!

You mean "Whatchu talkin 'bout, Willis?"

RIP, Gary Coleman
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    You mean "Whatchu talkin 'bout, Willis?"

RIP, Gary Coleman
    Thanks, that IS what I meant! I knew that phrase didn't look right when I finished typing it, but couldn't figure out why.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

What you mean, Herby?

+ Reply to Thread