+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Dat!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Who Dat!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    And we didn't have lock down CB's Tracy Porter nor Jabari Greer the last few weeks! We will be healed and stacked after the bye in 2 weeks.
    Noise was a factor in loss

“It was deafening.”

Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger called the Superdome “one of the loudest places, probably the loudest place I’ve ever been in to play a game.”

http://www.steelers.com/news/article...6-51111c80e56e

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait til we get all our skill guys back. We will be primed for a late season sprint through the playoffs. We may not secure home field throughout, but who cares, we can take the show on the road.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Can't wait til we get all our skill guys back. We will be primed for a late season sprint through the playoffs. We may not secure home field throughout, but who cares, we can take the show on the road.
    Would much rather have it in the dome, though. We shall see..... Hope Sunday night was a turning point on the season.

As for the Steeler fans, they mostly wanted to experience New Orleans Halloween plus they really thought they were going to knock off the Superbowl Champs.......

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Would much rather have it in the dome, though. We shall see..... Hope Sunday night was a turning point on the season.

As for the Steeler fans, they mostly wanted to experience New Orleans Halloween plus they really thought they were going to knock off the Superbowl Champs.......
    I think being humiliated by the Browns and being boo'd in Da Dome was the turning point.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Just got back from the dome myself. Lots of Steelers fans as mentioned but whats the game got started the noise level to saints and steelers fans wasnt even close. The ones I talked to were all pretty cool. They all said it was the most fun they had in a loss. I have been to alot of big games including the season opener this year and it was as loud as I have ever heard it on halloween night! It made a difference, big ben said it was the loudest stadium he has ever played in.

Man I love hearing this one!!! From Saints Report .com. Brees and SP have them focused again!!!

Saints ditch victory Monday.
    http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf...about_the.html

Quote:
    But the Saints pointedly ditched the normal "Victory Monday, " in which players lounge a bit after a win. This Monday was decidedly business.

"So we're here though today, as a team, meeting, watching film, working out, all that stuff, whereas normally in the past this would have been a 'Victory Monday, '" Brees said. "So I think that goes to show you where our head's at and where our focus is at going into this next game, because Carolina always plays us tough, despite whatever their record is. Any divisional game on the road is a huge game, especially going into a bye week. So I think we understand the importance of this game."

+ Reply to Thread