+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Really??

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Really??

Went to the Tech Bookstore to buy a Lady Techster long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt and guess what? They had none! I asked where the Lady Techster shirts were and they said they did not have any. I asked when would they be getting some in and they said that they guess that they had been ordered but were not sure!They also said they some other people had been in asking for the shirts. I said. "This is the Tech Bookstore and you do not have any Lady Techster shirts? And you had people come in and ask for the shirts and you had to tell them you did not have any? That is embarrassing don't you think?" The workers were very nice and told me they would mention it to the manager. I am so hoping that they find out that shirts have been ordered.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Really??

Quote Originally Posted by eddawgfan View Post
    Went to the Tech Bookstore to buy a Lady Techster long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt and guess what? They had none! I asked where the Lady Techster shirts were and they said they did not have any. I asked when would they be getting some in and they said that they guess that they had been ordered but were not sure!They also said they some other people had been in asking for the shirts. I said. "This is the Tech Bookstore and you do not have any Lady Techster shirts? And you had people come in and ask for the shirts and you had to tell them you did not have any? That is embarrassing don't you think?" The workers were very nice and told me they would mention it to the manager. I am so hoping that they find out that shirts have been ordered.
    Write BVDV and Spoon........ They will have them the next day......:icon_wink:

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Write BVDV and Spoon........ They will have them the next day......:icon_wink:
    Actually, I'd think BVDV would direct you to order from the official team shop through the athletics website (and they also probably don't have any).

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Actually, I'd think BVDV would direct you to order from the official team shop through the athletics website (and they also probably don't have any).
    Spoon could ride in on the back of the Harley and the shirts will be there the next day - in both places.....

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

When I read "Really?" I thought of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHlN21ebeak
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Only at Tech would people be concerned about women's basketball shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Only at Tech would people be concerned about women's basketball shirts.
    No, I think Tennessee, UConn, Duke, Maryland, and about 40 other schools are the same way. Not bad company and we used to rule them. Time is coming again and you should be proud of that.

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Update! Called the bookstore today and talked to the manager...........Lady Techster shirts have been ordered (short and long sleeve) and will be in after Nov. 13th.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

It is sad that a customer had to enlighten them as to what we want put on the shelves. I was worried about this when a friend of mine that works at the bookstore told me that it really wasn't any better than the previous ownership. I kinda see B&N the same way I see Starbucks, overpriced and unnecessary.

Varsity Bulldog tangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    When I read "Really?" I thought of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHlN21ebeak

For some reason I thought of this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=civOdWxd4Kc

But for some reason I think of this video about 10 time a day!

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    It is sad that a customer had to enlighten them as to what we want put on the shelves. I was worried about this when a friend of mine that works at the bookstore told me that it really wasn't any better than the previous ownership. I kinda see B&N the same way I see Starbucks, overpriced and unnecessary.
    Sad and typical

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tangidawg View Post

There are some creative people with time on their hands.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tangidawg View Post

that is awesome remix

+ Reply to Thread