+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPhone compatible

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: iPhone compatible

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Yeah that is ugly, I was thinking more along the lines of www.wacboard.com or even better an App the proceeds can go back to Tech! I'd pay $5 heck even $10 for a good mobile app with the forums and streaming score updates ala Sportstacular.

I love Sportstacular. I think it is one of the most handy apps that I have.
    You guys need to check in for Tech more often. It always seem I'm the only one or two rooting for Tech on Sportstacular

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    I love Sportstacular. I think it is one of the most handy apps that I have.
    You guys need to check in for Tech more often. It always seem I'm the only one or two rooting for Tech on Sportstacular
    And it is done by Yahoo! Sports, the parent to Rivals.com.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

What about making the site compatible with tapatalk? Tons of forums use that app, and it makes forum reading and navigation SO much easier than just using the browser on the iPhone

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    tapatalk
    +1 for this suggestion!

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vezella22 View Post
    Thanks for replying, everyone. It appears we have a decent cross-section of people here and a lot of well thought-out discussion
    LOL, love the corporate-speak spam's, are we also creating a synergies and getting a lot of out-of-the-box ideas here? How about we put a pin in this for the time being and run another idea up the flag pole and see if anybody salutes?

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Tapatalk +1

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    Tapatalk +1
    +1

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    +1
    +1 for Tapatalk

FAQ for forum owners:
    http://www.tapatalk.com/plugin.php

+ Reply to Thread