+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shanavia Dowdell

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

Shanavia Dowdell

Thought y'all might like an update on how Shanavia Dowdell is doing in France. She plays for Toulouse in a 14-team league which is unfortunately only one of two teams off to an 0-4 start. But she looks to be one of the most valuable players on the team, second in scoring and top rebounder. Here is a summary of her play so far:

http://www.eurobasket.com/player.asp...08&AmNotSure=1

I was curious about how big the crowds are for women's basketball in France but haven't been able to find any figures yet.

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Shanavia Dowdell

Thanks for the info on Dowdell.

Switching subjects away from the thread, I live about 450 miles from Ruston so I don't make many of the Techster games, but I do keep up with them, and watch the TV games when I get the chance.

Sounds as if your daughter did well in the exhibition game. She apparently, picked up 3 fouls in a relatively short period of time, but that may be because the referees call things a little differently over here.

'Spoon said she was the best shooter on the team. Obviously she has good genes, and has already had lots of quality coaching.I am really looking forward to her four years with the Techsters! With her skills, work ethic, and with the continuing top notch coaching she will get, I think she has the chance to be great! I'll be pulling for her.

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

Re: Shanavia Dowdell

Many thanks for kind words. Historically Jelena never tended to get into foul trouble so no big deal. If it happens more then it's something to think about.

I just realized I should have probably just attached this to the other Dowdell thread we had going instead of starting a new one. Oh well.

+ Reply to Thread