+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NS blog: West Monroe vs. Calvary in 2011 Tripleheader at I-Stadium

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

NS blog: West Monroe vs. Calvary in 2011 Tripleheader at I-Stadium

http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs...Id=personaDest

Also, West Monroe will be part of a triple header at Independence Stadium in the second week of the 2011 season when the Rebels play Calvary Baptist in Shreveport. The three-game night will consist of Marshall (Texas) and Byrd, Evangel and Shiloh Christian (Ark.) and West Monroe vs. Calvary.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: NS blog: West Monroe vs. Calvary in 2011 Tripleheader at I-Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs...Id=personaDest

Also, West Monroe will be part of a triple header at Independence Stadium in the second week of the 2011 season when the Rebels play Calvary Baptist in Shreveport. The three-game night will consist of Marshall (Texas) and Byrd, Evangel and Shiloh Christian (Ark.) and West Monroe vs. Calvary.
    Will that be the 3rd or 11th? We are scheduled to open in Hattisburg on the 3rd. It's not like Shows to plan a game w/out knowing lsu's schedule. They must be out of town on the "second week".

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Will that be the 3rd or 11th? We are scheduled to open in Hattisburg on the 3rd. It's not like Shows to plan a game w/out knowing lsu's schedule. They must be out of town on the "second week".
    I dunno. You know Cedric has his G-Bowl on Labor Day weekend there, you know.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I dunno. You know Cedric has his G-Bowl on Labor Day weekend there, you know.
    That would be the 3rd. The big question regarding the "Second Annual Classic" is who gets the Lion's Share?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

The games are on the 10th, Week 2 of HS Football (We are currently open, but that could be filled with home date with FCS or BYU).

+ Reply to Thread