+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Ops

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Black Ops

I have a strong love/hate relationship with that map.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I like to play Nuketown and camp in either of the upstairs room (with the entrances claymore'd) with the crossbow aimed at the other window. As soon as an opponent steps in front of the window, shoot and then slide over behind the wall and listen for the "thooomp" sound. Works every time (mostly because the opponent tries to shoot at you) and is sometimes good for a double kill.
    I like to camp behind the desks in either upstairs room and just shoot anyone coming up the stairs or patio. But in general, once someone finally kills me (after I run out of ammo), I get annihilated on that map and usually can't work my way back to the rooms. The "Jungle" map is probably my worst one, though. Speaking of "funny" weapons, there are few things more humiliating than getting blown up by that car.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    I like to camp behind the desks in either upstairs room and just shoot anyone coming up the stairs or patio. But in general, once someone finally kills me (after I run out of ammo), I get annihilated on that map and usually can't work my way back to the rooms. The "Jungle" map is probably my worst one, though.
    camper... ;-)

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    camper... ;-)
    True, but since I'm possibly the worst player to ever play that game online, noone gets mad at me. It's like playing HORSE with your kid brother and spotting him the H-O-R.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    True, but since I'm possibly the worst player to ever play that game online, noone gets mad at me. It's like playing HORSE with your kid brother and spotting him the H-O-R.
    Ha Ha. Nice analogy.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Commando + silencer + red dot sight = $
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

How many play core?

I can't play anything but hardcore.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JFord View Post
    How many play core?

I can't play anything but hardcore.
    What is the difference?
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    What is the difference?
    No regeneration in hardcore, it doesn't take a whole clip to kill someone. Less of a HUD.

Also, AWESOMENESS.

No regeneration in hardcore, it doesn't take a whole clip to kill someone. Less of a HUD.

Also, AWESOMENESS.
    Do people still run around like a bunch of crazies?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Not usually. Hardcore is Camper's Paradise, imo. Even on these small maps, most people sit in an area and just stay there the whole game. I still run around though. Helluva lot more fun.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

I only play hardcore. Nothing like hitting someone 50 times in regular and they go hide behind a box for two seconds and regenerate.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

It's a shame single player gameplay is so spotty. It's the best story I've seen in a game. I don't have a mic, but if y'all are looking for some free cod points, my connection lags like crazy: Allgood11.

Who's playing on xbox?

FORD TUFF ltu is my gamertag.

Who's playing on xbox?

FORD TUFF ltu is my gamertag.
    I'm on xbox. Gamertag is the same as it is on BBB.

+ Reply to Thread