+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tech Fresno Thread

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech Fresno Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    What's up with you two posting on BBB instead of being inside the Stadium?!?

:icon_wink:
    I was waiting for someone to catch me! (It was my 2nd game to miss in 3 seasons)

I had a wedding in bossier @ 6pm:bigcry:! (I cant believe I still have friends who would schedule their wedding to clash with a TECH game!)

when Livas returned the kick, the wedding had started by then, and it was EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING I could do to prevent myself from standing up and yelling! then just as they were saying I-do, we ended up losing, and I must have looked like I was at a funeral!

but my 4 tickets were accounted for with butts in the seats. I gave them to a family at work who are unaffiliated with Tech and never been to a game. They actually said they had a good time. They mentioned a guy sitting near them who was really into it, yelling/cheering. I told them that would have been me, had I been in attendance! I just wish they could have made it to one of the first 2 home games or any game from 08 or 09.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=baw011;1009302! (I cant believe I still have friends who would schedule their wedding to clash with a TECH game!)
    [/quote]

And realize that just because your wedding is on an off week this season, your wife may not want to celebrate her anniversaries at a football game.

Weddings are for the off-season, period.

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    And realize that just because your wedding is on an off week this season, your wife may not want to celebrate her anniversaries at a football game.

Weddings are for the off-season, period.
    At least mine was July 31st this year!

just think we could celebrate with the fantasy football camp!!

(NOT A CHANCE!)

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baw011 View Post
    I was waiting for someone to catch me! (It was my 2nd game to miss in 3 seasons)

I had a wedding in bossier @ 6pm:bigcry:! (I cant believe I still have friends who would schedule their wedding to clash with a TECH game!).
    Alright, alright.... better have been family!!

I wonder if it's the same wedding that my MUCH better half was working... she had to miss this one to photograph a wedding. I encourage her to MAKE MONEY and miss a couple games a year. :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Alright, alright.... better have been family!!

I wonder if it's the same wedding that my MUCH better half was working... she had to miss this one to photograph a wedding. I encourage her to MAKE MONEY and miss a couple games a year. :icon_wink:
    Wasn't family but pretty close couple friends. Did she photograph at fbc bc then petroleum club?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baw011 View Post
    Wasn't family but pretty close couple friends. Did she photograph at fbc bc then petroleum club?
    Nope... I know that the reception was at Superior Steakhouse.

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

1. bad playing: dropped passes, poorly run routes, inaccurate passes, dropped intereceptions, gutted for long runs.
    2. very bad coaching: running the ball between the tackles on several occasions on third and long. high octane? i don't think so. not calling time out to challenge a pass when it looked like fresno qb was down as he delivered an underhand pass that gained aboout 30 yards. zero wildcat formations.
    3. bad crowd: 17k announced, maybe 14k there. on a beautiful day in a must win game? i propose we put a moratorium on making fun of other schools fan bases until our fans show up for more than just one or two games a year. where was everybody? had to either be the woods or watching lsu vs alabama.

the only guy i see bring it every game, every down, is broha.

we have had three home games against better than average non AQ schools (navy, southern miss, and fresno state). good but not great teams we have played at home. we are leading navy at the half and get blown out in the second half. we lead fresno at half and get run over in the second half. we are tied with southern miss and lose that too while playing a guy at qb that is clearly not ready this year, if ever, to play D1 football. it is hard to drive two hours to ruston to watch a team lay down in the second half of games and that is exactly what is happening. there is nothing good about the direction of the program. unless we win out, which is highly unlikely, this is a bust of a season and a very unimpressive coaching debut for dykes.

i see nothing positive at all.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    It is very hard indeed, george; very hard indeed. And that's without referencing deep leadership issues.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    1. bad playing: dropped passes, poorly run routes, inaccurate passes, dropped intereceptions, gutted for long runs.
    2. very bad coaching: running the ball between the tackles on several occasions on third and long. high octane? i don't think so. not calling time out to challenge a pass when it looked like fresno qb was down as he delivered an underhand pass that gained aboout 30 yards. zero wildcat formations.
    3. bad crowd: 17k announced, maybe 14k there. on a beautiful day in a must win game? i propose we put a moratorium on making fun of other schools fan bases until our fans show up for more than just one or two games a year. where was everybody? had to either be the woods or watching lsu vs alabama.

the only guy i see bring it every game, every down, is broha.

we have had three home games against better than average non AQ schools (navy, southern miss, and fresno state). good but not great teams we have played at home. we are leading navy at the half and get blown out in the second half. we lead fresno at half and get run over in the second half. we are tied with southern miss and lose that too while playing a guy at qb that is clearly not ready this year, if ever, to play D1 football. it is hard to drive two hours to ruston to watch a team lay down in the second half of games and that is exactly what is happening. there is nothing good about the direction of the program. unless we win out, which is highly unlikely, this is a bust of a season and a very unimpressive coaching debut for dykes.

I totally agree with the points you made in this post. Way to tell it like it is.

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    It is very hard indeed, george; very hard indeed.
    TWSS

+ Reply to Thread