+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11/13 PVAM Game

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Re: 11/13 PVAM Game

If I am not mistaken, this was Anderson's first game back since the middle of her senior season in high school. Hopefully, she will round into shape and get more comfortable on the court.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Some random thoughts:

We still start out slow; a holdover problem from last year.

Bendolph is as surehanded as they come in taking care of the ball.

Angie Felton needs more minutes. Amazing to watch. Except for Johnson, scores more points per minutes played than anyone on the team.

Anderson seems to be all thumbs. Fumbles with the ball. Poor shots. Doesn't use her size well. Hope things change here.

Jelena had what we around here call the "deer in the headlights" look. Seemed lost and two fouls in less than a minute. Nice 3-pointer to end the game. It will come with time.

Johnson could be an All-American this year.

Western Kentucky will be much tougher Tuesday night. It's WKU's first game of the season. Some memorable games against WKU when we both played in the Sun Belt.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Wow, I had no idea. I saw Cooper at Raisin' Canes' in Ruston a year or two ago.
    I remember seeing her at one of the Techsters' games a year or two ago as well...

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

AJ came to play tonight. It's always good to get that first win!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Anderson will continue to improve. All of you are right about Felton. It sure is nice to have her AND Bendolf. Last year, when Bendolf wasn't feeling well, we didn't have as many choices. They make a great sub for each other. Jasmine has the experience in close games and Felton can flat out play.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I remember seeing her at one of the Techsters' games a year or two ago as well...
    Same trip, I believe. Though I didn't put it all together at the time.

+ Reply to Thread