+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Facebook Virus

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Facebook Virus

FYI: Don't let your guard down on Facebook like I did. Whatever you do don't click on any links that say "I saw you on tv" or "You were caught on camera" For some stupid reason I clicked on a private message link from one of my friends and it ended up being the dreaded koobface virus. I had to get the IT guy to fix my computer today. I'm lucky I didn't get fired because of it.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: Facebook Virus

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    FYI: Don't let your guard down on Facebook like I did. Whatever you do don't click on any links that say "I saw you on tv" or "You were caught on camera" For some stupid reason I clicked on a private message link from one of my friends and it ended up being the dreaded koobface virus. I had to get the IT guy to fix my computer today. I'm lucky I didn't get fired because of it.
    Happens all the time. Rule of thumb: if it looks suspicious, it is. Make sure you change your FB password.

+ Reply to Thread