+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Memorial Gym game?

Champ Salvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant future Salvatore Assante's Avatar

Re: A Memorial Gym game?

Quote Originally Posted by SixWings View Post
    I was under the impression that the floor was very tore up from weightlifting meets. It would probably be like going from playing football on turf to Independence Stadium.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I would love to attend a DH in Memorial. Great memories!

The old Jenkins Harrassment Squad, better known as the "Ambassadors of Harrassment".

With today's PCness running amok, we wouldn't last 5 mins. In fact, if recognized, I'm sure the Tech Gestapo would meet us at the door and say: just to save time, we're kicking you out now.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I would love to attend a DH in Memorial. Great memories!

The old Jenkins Harrassment Squad, better known as the "Ambassadors of Harrassment".

With today's PCness running amok, we wouldn't last 5 mins. In fact, if recognized, I'm sure the Tech Gestapo would meet us at the door and say: just to save time, we're kicking you out now.
    Naw, they wouldn't recognize your group cuz you'd have walking canes and Hoverounds with you.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Naw, they wouldn't recognize your group cuz you'd have walking canes and Hoverounds with you.
    Do not!

We're a little slower, fatter, grayer....

...I see your point.

+ Reply to Thread