+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5A Playoff Ranking

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: 5A Playoff Ranking

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Did they decide to penalize WM by making them travel next week? We were told to get our tickets for the game agaist Jesuit Sunday and Monday and that it would be in WM.:icon_wink:
    Rut Row. When talking to the Don Don last week he was expecting to play at Jesuit. My bad.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    There were kids that I played with that were held back due to grades mostly in elementary school. It definitely made a difference, but, nobody back then would have ever thought about being held back to play another year. How does that work? Do you just tell the teacher you want to repeat the grade even though all your grades were passing. I don't see how they get away with it. It seems like another waste of taxpayer money to hold a kid back. I've never heard of it being done in Arkansas.
    Back when the Booty"s were at evangel they had a program called 8plus. It was basically repeatin the 8th grade, but they sold it as an extra year to prepare for college. This is illegal now so they have to be more creative

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Weird, on this thread (but not others) I'm getting a banner at the top asking me to buy 2009 football season tickets.

+ Reply to Thread