+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you are a Saints fan and facebook fan

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

If you are a Saints fan and facebook fan

If you are a fan of one of their pages on facebook, go there and tell them that LSU is not the ONLY college team of worth in LA. I unliked them. They are running a campaign for LSU in the BCS Championship.

If they insinuate that I am a puke fan because I am from LA, then, they lose a fan.

JM2B

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: If you are a Saints fan and facebook fan

Quote Originally Posted by coop1448 View Post
    If you are a fan of one of their pages on facebook, go there and tell them that LSU is not the ONLY college team of worth in LA. I unliked them. They are running a campaign for LSU in the BCS Championship.

If they insinuate that I am a puke fan because I am from LA, then, they lose a fan.

JM2B
    Wow.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the heads up! We all need to write about this!

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

No but the truth is(sad or not) alot of people in LA are fans of both..Guys pick our battles. Its freakin facebook...Does it matter that much???

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink...2&notif_t=like

I do pick my battles and I picked this one today. I like facebook, just like I like this website. I like the Saints and I expect them to understand that there is more than one division 1 collegiate team (currently) in the state, and the pimp team does NOT run in MY LOUISIANA blood....Just sayin......

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    No but the truth is(sad or not) alot of people in LA are fans of both..Guys pick our battles. Its freakin facebook...Does it matter that much???
    Yeah, not really an issue. my "Wow." was meant to be more of a "wow...really?" As in, not a big deal.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

I do pick my battles and I picked this one today. I like facebook, just like I like this website. I like the Saints and I expect them to understand that there is more than one division 1 collegiate team (currently) in the state, and the pimp team does NOT run in MY LOUISIANA blood....Just sayin......

Well Coop I got news for ya. Start hating the saints. Miles and Payton are friends and the LSU band plays a Saints game a year. Yes there is more than one school in the state. We all get that. A facebook page isnt getting them to the title game.

FYI that isnt the SAINTS official page. You can make your own Saints facebook page right now and start a Tech to the SEC campaign.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Yeah not the official Saint's page, more than likely a random fan made that page and is posting whatever he wants.

Yep. I dropped that page after the super bowl. I'm still a fan of the Saints official page.

You can make your own Saints facebook page right now and start a Tech to the SEC campaign.

Really?!...It must be exhausting playing both sides.

PS - How unfortunate is that? That they are friends because he is an idiot.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Well Coop I got news for ya. Start hating the saints. Miles and Payton are friends and the LSU band plays a Saints game a year. Yes there is more than one school in the state. We all get that. A facebook page isnt getting them to the title game.

You pulling for lspoo or nlulm?

This is a NON ISSUE. It is an INDEPENDENT facebook group, created when the Saints made it to the Superbowl. This person obviously is a fan of lsu, so he wanted to start a similar campaign for his/her beloved tiggers. This is NOT an official Saints page. If you don't like it, drop from the group. It's that simple. End of story.

You can make your own Saints facebook page right now and start a Tech to the SEC campaign.

Really?!...It must be exhausting playing both sides.

PS - How unfortunate is that? That they are friends because he is an idiot.

Exhausting for who?

+ Reply to Thread