+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you are a Saints fan and facebook fan

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: If you are a Saints fan and facebook fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    You pulling for lspoo or nlulm?

I enjoy corndogs

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    I enjoy corndogs
    Geaux dogs...er..Saints...errrr...LSU...errrr

Oh hell, I'm just going to delete Facebook altogether and take my Blue Tech shirt(because true Tech fans wear blue) home....:bigcry::bigcry:

That'll show the Saints and big bad LSU!!!..YEAH!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Full Story – New Orleans Saints.Com

The New Orleans Saints (@Official_Saints) were named the Shorty Award winner for the best sports Twitter account on Monday night during the 2011 Shorty Awards ceremony at the TimesCenter in New York City.

Hailed as the “Oscars of Twitter” by the New York Times, the Shorty Awards honor the best people and organizations producing short-form, real-time social media content. Winners are determined by popular vote and members of the Real-Time Academy of Short Form Arts and Sciences.

By New Orleans Saints.Com

+ Reply to Thread