+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: WAC deal done to add UTSA, TSU and DU

Puppy Bull has turned a few heads around hereBull has turned a few heads around hereBull has turned a few heads around hereBull has turned a few heads around hereBull has turned a few heads around here

Re: WAC deal done to add UTSA, TSU and DU

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    Their 1-5 record in the Southland doesn't matter. What's really important is that Texas State has the best on-campus football complex in the WAC today. :icon_wink:

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post

The improvements to the stadium will look nice once they are completed. My previous comment was not intended as an insult to Texas State's football stadium or other facilities. It was sarcasm directed at Karl Benson's remarks regarding Texas State a few days ago.

Puppy Bull has turned a few heads around hereBull has turned a few heads around hereBull has turned a few heads around hereBull has turned a few heads around hereBull has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    The improvements to the stadium will look nice once they are completed. My previous comment was not intended as an insult to Texas State's football stadium or other facilities. It was sarcasm directed at Karl Benson's remarks regarding Texas State a few days ago.
    I believe he said something along the lines of "once completed, Texas State will have the best on campus football facility."

Is he wrong though?

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    I believe he said something along the lines of "once completed, Texas State will have the best on campus football facility."

Is he wrong though?
    He's probably right on that point. I haven't seen all of the football stadiums of the 2012 WAC teams, but Texas State looks like it will be one of the best ones.

+ Reply to Thread