+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amazon selling "Pedophiles guide"

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Amazon selling "Pedophiles guide"

http://www.ktbs.com/news/25767096/detail.html

This is quite disgusting. I'm all for less censorship, but some things just cross the line.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Amazon selling "Pedophiles guide"

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    http://www.ktbs.com/news/25767096/detail.html

This is quite disgusting. I'm all for less censorship, but some things just cross the line.
    Yeh, I dont understand this. People cry about free speech, etc., but I dont understand that when it comes to promoting illegal actions. I dont think someone could write a bomb-making book and get away with it (you sure as hell cant look at bombmaking websites unless you want the feds crawling on your ass). There are plenty of things you cant do. This is exactly what I think Tocqueville was talking about when he referred to a free society dream that was America in his day. He said people would abuse their freedoms to the point where it would just make society more legalistic. People cant just use their freedoms in good conscience, you always have to have some jackass that wants to push the envelope with ridiculous abuse of his freedom.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

well, now we know saltydawg's name, Philip R. Greaves II
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Yeh, I dont understand this. People cry about free speech, etc., but I dont understand that when it comes to promoting illegal actions. I dont think someone could write a bomb-making book and get away with it (you sure as hell cant look at bombmaking websites unless you want the feds crawling on your ass). There are plenty of things you cant do. This is exactly what I think Tocqueville was talking about when he referred to a free society dream that was America in his day. He said people would abuse their freedoms to the point where it would just make society more legalistic. People cant just use their freedoms in good conscience, you always have to have some jackass that wants to push the envelope with ridiculous abuse of his freedom.
    Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    well, now we know saltydawg's name, Philip R. Greaves II
    Did yall hear that creep try to justify Pedophilia?

"I don't think it's always bad for the child. I do think it's always confining to the adult."

It's amazing that people like this are allowed to live.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Amazon confirmed yesterday that the book has been pulled. I guess the local news gets their info from the Pony Express.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/1...led-from-site/
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Amazon confirmed yesterday that the book has been pulled. I guess the local news gets their info from the Pony Express.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/1...led-from-site/
    In the video I linked to, they say that Amazon removed the book. They also say that this book is only one of many books along the same subject matter that Amazon sells.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    In the video I linked to, they say that Amazon removed the book. They also say that this book is only one of many books along the same subject matter that Amazon sells.
    Okay. Couldn't see the video you linked.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Okay. Couldn't see the video you linked.
    Yeah, I hate how KTBS embeds video on their site. Its like a 1"x2" video window.

+ Reply to Thread