+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I want to know why

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I want to know why

I am wondering why a so-called Memphis fan spends so much time on our message board. He seems desperate. We have fans of other schools on here a lot - especially when we are playing them, but this guy is strange. It is like his only mission is to hate Tech. His posts aren't even about his love for Memphis. I am starting a thread about this, because I don't want to respond to him on our threads that are more serious in discussion.

Personally, I think he looks like a fool. I am not sure that he is a Memphis fan. We have had other Memphis fans that are nice and respectful. This guy seems more like a ulm fan that has an ax to grind. I know we like to be very open and accepting of others on our board and give freedom of speech to opposing views, but this guy is just a flamer. Is there any way to just ban him? If not, I hope the rest of you will join me in just not responding to his posts. It is like he is 9 years old and doesn't have anything to do, but stay on our boards. Is he even on the Memphis message board?

If anyone is that obsessed with another school, I think something is terribly wrong with that person. It isn't like he posts once a day - he is ALWAYS on here. Just strange.......

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Re: I want to know why

The easiest way to fell better about yourself is to try and tear someone else down.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

I think that the cigarettes have affected the meager mental capacity of which he was born:

Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    I think that the cigarettes have affected the meager mental capacity of which he was born:

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

He already told us he is still living with mommy and daddy, what do you expect. He makes me laugh every single time I see him on here- hanging out with the hatred he has for us is pitiful. Surely he needs to find a life and some friends to keep him occupied.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    He already told us he is still living with mommy and daddy, what do you expect. He makes me laugh every single time I see him on here- hanging out with the hatred he has for us is pitiful. Surely he needs to find a life and some friends to keep him occupied.
    Hey now. Some people can't afford to move out right now....

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Hey now. Some people can't afford to move out right now....
    I just hope you don't look like that.......

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I just hope you don't look like that.......
    Nope. I've even been called 'handsome' by some.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I agree Champ! And I must say we have, and have had, some on the PawLitic Forum just like him. Where do these guys come from these days?

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I agree Champ! And I must say we have, and have had, some on the PawLitic Forum just like him. Where do these guys come from these days?
    Well, I stay away from that politic forum most of the time. You and I fight too much over there.....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I stay away from that politic forum most of the time. You and I fight too much over there.....
    Nah, that was in the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Nope. I've even been called 'handsome' by some.
    Then that definitely is not you in the picture! Nothing wrong with Mom and Dad's house till you get on your feet! Just don't go on other teams message boards and lose your mind........:icon_wink:

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Then that definitely is not you in the picture! Nothing wrong with Mom and Dad's house till you get on your feet! Just don't go on other teams message boards and lose your mind........:icon_wink:

And don't present yourself as an elitest when it is mom and dad's not yours. That is what our friend does.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Nah, that was in the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    And don't present yourself as an elitest when it is mom and dad's not yours. That is what our friend does.
    True!

+ Reply to Thread