+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I want to know why

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I want to know why

Quote Originally Posted by dchi72 View Post
    The easiest way to fell better about yourself is to try and tear someone else down.

definitely not defending that idiot, but we do that alot on here as well.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I am wondering why a so-called Memphis fan spends so much time on our message board. He seems desperate. We have fans of other schools on here a lot - especially when we are playing them, but this guy is strange. It is like his only mission is to hate Tech. His posts aren't even about his love for Memphis. I am starting a thread about this, because I don't want to respond to him on our threads that are more serious in discussion.

Personally, I think he looks like a fool. I am not sure that he is a Memphis fan. We have had other Memphis fans that are nice and respectful. This guy seems more like a ulm fan that has an ax to grind. I know we like to be very open and accepting of others on our board and give freedom of speech to opposing views, but this guy is just a flamer. Is there any way to just ban him? If not, I hope the rest of you will join me in just not responding to his posts. It is like he is 9 years old and doesn't have anything to do, but stay on our boards. Is he even on the Memphis message board?

If anyone is that obsessed with another school, I think something is terribly wrong with that person. It isn't like he posts once a day - he is ALWAYS on here. Just strange.......
    And you just gave him his own thread
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    And you just gave him his own thread
    I think containment is the best way to handle it. He is on all the other threads. Why not point him out and show everyone what he is.... :icon_wink:

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Why not point him out and show everyone what he is.... :icon_wink:
    My guess is that he didn't need any help letting people know who he is....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    My guess is that he didn't need any help letting people know who he is....
    I know, but newcomers to the board can now see it in its own thread. Just refer people to this thread any time they reply to him.

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

I think containment is the best way to handle it. He is on all the other threads. Why not point him out and show everyone what he is.... :icon_wink:
    no, i'm sorry champion110, but you are wrong. dwayne is right. you are mr. optimism as a fan and thats great. but you are wrong about this. you aren't "containing" any flame to give him a thread. he'll love it when he sees this and he'll still make posts on other threads. it will just give him more reason to come on this board. this is getting more comments than stuff having to do with tech athletics. and i know i am guilty too by throwing my two cents in. he is a fan of one of the worst 10 college football programs in america. his school occasionally win big in basketball, but only when they cheat. hello, john calipari and keith lee. model citizens both. he is a flame...either fire back at him when he says something stupid or put him on "mute" or whatever we call it on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    no, i'm sorry champion110, but you are wrong. dwayne is right. you are mr. optimism as a fan and thats great. but you are wrong about this. you aren't "containing" any flame to give him a thread. he'll love it when he sees this and he'll still make posts on other threads. it will just give him more reason to come on this board. this is getting more comments than stuff having to do with tech athletics. and i know i am guilty too by throwing my two cents in. he is a fan of one of the worst 10 college football programs in america. his school occasionally win big in basketball, but only when they cheat. hello, john calipari and keith lee. model citizens both. he is a flame...either fire back at him when he says something stupid or put him on "mute" or whatever we call it on this site.
    Okay.......... I feel duly chastised for doing it...............

I still would rather post about him here than on other threads, though. On the other ones, I just ignore him now. A new person would think Memphis hates us, when that is not the case. However, I will accept the opinion of others for giving a thread to this.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Nope. I've even been called 'handsome' by some.
    by anyone besides yer mom?
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Varsity Bulldog bulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the earsbulldog95 seems to have something between the ears bulldog95's Avatar

Have you checked out Memphis football lately? No wonder he's on other boards!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

the best solution is for everyone to put him on the ignore list, then we never know what he says anyway.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

What happened to that Alabama fan that claimed he had a degree from Tech? He never showed up after Alabama won their BCS game over Texas.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    What happened to that Alabama fan that claimed he had a degree from Tech? He never showed up after Alabama won their BCS game over Texas.
    Changed his name to lilfido.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Who are we talking about...I've been away for a few minutes....??

Let me guess...does it rhyme with "Namby Pamby Jackwagon???"

Guest Lilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Changed his name to lilfido.

Umm.....I wasn't the one rooting for Alabama last week mildidiot. YOU WERE!

Guest Lilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post

from the "flame expert"..........

+ Reply to Thread