+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Class A Playoff Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Class A Playoff Predictions, Part II - Here Come The Dawgs!

The most interesting Class A first-rounder could very well be the No. 18 West St. John at No. 15 White Castle matchup. Three weeks ago, White Castle and LSU commit Ronald Martin toppled the Rams in a 12-6 defensive struggle. Who will win the rematch? We have the answers here.

More...

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Class A Playoff Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

No. 12 Southern Lab is in action tonight in the first-round of the Class A playoffs against District 6-A rival No. 21 Kentwood. Last week, Lab and OL/DL Ezekiel Alsander, who has an offer from Louisiana Tech, lost to the Kangaroos. Who wins the rematch?

More...

Class A 2nd Round Playoff Predictions, Part I - Here Come The Dawgs!

No. 4 South Plaquemines will encounter a familiar face -- the No. 13 Oak Grove Tigers -- in the second-round of the Class A playoffs this week in Port Sulphur. Will the Hurricanes and Louisiana Tech commit Beau Fitte get past Oak Grove? We have the answer here.

More...

Class A 2nd Round Playoff Predictions, Part 2 - Here Come The Dawgs!

No. 15 White Castle and LSU commit Ronald Martin pay a visit to Block High School tonight for a second-round playoff game against the No. 2 Bears. Two-time all-state DE/TE Trey Vault knows that his squad -- in order to advance -- will have to play better than it did last week in a 29-26 squeaker over No. 31 Delhi. Will Block pick up the pace tonight? We have the answer here.

More...

+ Reply to Thread