+ Reply to Thread

Thread: (first) ESPN Bracketology with Charlie Creme 11/15

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

(first) ESPN Bracketology with Charlie Creme 11/15

http://espn.go.com/ncw/bracketology

I know it's early but this is something to talk about and Creme has Fresno State in his ESPN projections. It's only November but before we know it, it will be March Madness.

What do ya'll think? LA Tech was never projected last season until we won the WAC tournament but I know our ladies will go dancing again.

Varsity Bulldog svb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the rough svb002's Avatar

Re: (first) ESPN Bracketology with Charlie Creme 11/15

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    http://espn.go.com/ncw/bracketology

I know it's early but this is something to talk about and Creme has Fresno State in his ESPN projections. It's only November but before we know it, it will be March Madness.

What do ya'll think? LA Tech was never projected last season until we won the WAC tournament but I know our ladies will go dancing again.
    I know we'll be in the tournament. I'm totally pumped!

But Charlie Creme - REALLY? This early?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: (first) ESPN Bracketology with Charlie Creme 11/15

He just picked the WAC pre-season pick for first in the conference. No biggie......... It is silly to do a bracket this early in the season.

+ Reply to Thread