+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/19 UALR game

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Basketball 11/19 UALR game

University of Arkansas at Little Rock
    Roster: LINK
    Coach:
    Joe Foley
    Last game:
    UALR Loses at No. 8 Texas A&M 87-41

Day: Friday
    Date: Nov. 19, 2010
    Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

Last edited by qng001; 11-17-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: 11/19 UALR game

The Jack Stephens Center

For those who are going to the game in Little Rock.
    Single-Game Ticket Prices
    End Zone - $6/adults & $4/kids
    Level 200 - $10
    Level 100 - $16
    Leather Seats - $22
    Club Seats - $35

Seating Chart - LINK

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

UALR is receiving votes in both the AP and Coaches Polls:
    #40 in AP Poll
    #31 in Coaches Poll
    *WKU was receiving votes in the Coaches Poll at #40.

UALR was picked to finish 1st in the Sun Belt West Division.
    WKU was picked to finish 1st in the Sun Belt East Division.

20 Chastity Reed F 6-1 Sr. New Orleans, La. (Irving MacArthur HS)
    Preseason Sun Belt Player of the Year

10 Shanika Butler G 5-7 Sr. St. Louis, Mo. (Gateway HS)
    Preseason First Team All-Sun Belt

3 Asriel Rolfe PG 5-6 Sr. Dallas, Texas (Justin F. Kimball HS)
    Preseason Second Team All-Sun Belt

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Should be a good one! First road test and against a quality team!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    20 Chastity Reed F 6-1 Sr. New Orleans, La. (Irving MacArthur HS)
    Preseason Sun Belt Player of the Year

She is very good. Last year she avg 24.8 ppg.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    She is very good. Last year she avg 24.8 ppg.
    ---
    QNG ? The areana where the game is going to be played is different from the Verzion Arena in N. Little Rock?
    and if so I suppose it's on the campus there some where?
    and last but not least do they have a local radio broadcast of the game that I could catch on a radio if I came up for the game?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    QNG ? The areana where the game is going to be played is different from the Verzion Arena in N. Little Rock?
    and if so I suppose it's on the campus there some where?
    and last but not least do they have a local radio broadcast of the game that I could catch on a radio if I came up for the game?
    Thanks
    Yes, the game is on campus. UALR built a new basketball arena (The Jack Stephens Center, opened 05-06).

The arena is located on the corner of S. University Ave and 28th Street.

Regarding local radio broadcast, the game can be heard on KARN 920 AM.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Yes, the game is on campus. UALR built a new basketball arena (The Jack Stephens Center, opened 05-06).

The arena is located on the corner of S. University Ave and 28th Street.

Regarding local radio broadcast, the game can be heard on KARN 920 AM.

---
    Thanks QNG!
    that's what I needed buddy!
    Hope to see you there!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

UALR is coming off a humiliating loss to Texas A&M. That hurts us, as well. They were receiving votes in the top 25 and I wanted them undefeated to give us some more leverage if we beat them. Regardless of that though, I think if we win, we will get some votes and start being noticed. A&M demolished them, though. They were picked to win the Sun Belt with WKU being their main competition.

Here is everything you ever wanted to know about the match-up tomorrow night:
    http://www.ualrtrojans.com//pdf8/723764.pdf

...looks like they defend the home court pretty good! It would be real sweat to see the Techsters get a victory there!... I plan on being there to witness it as well!...Go Techsters!
    Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    UALR is coming off a humiliating loss to Texas A&M. That hurts us, as well. They were receiving votes in the top 25 and I wanted them undefeated to give us some more leverage if we beat them. Regardless of that though, I think if we win, we will get some votes and start being noticed. A&M demolished them, though. They were picked to win the Sun Belt with WKU being their main competition.

Here is everything you ever wanted to know about the match-up tomorrow night:
    http://www.ualrtrojans.com//pdf8/723764.pdf
    ---
    Thanks Champ and QNG for all the info!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ...looks like they defend the home court pretty good! It would be real sweat to see the Techsters get a victory there!... I plan on being there to witness it as well!...Go Techsters!

---
    Thanks Champ and QNG for all the info!
    Yeah, 66-9 is impressive. Let's hope to give them that 10th loss. They were a second round NCAA team last year and return their star and most of their team. I think they just stumbled and couldn't recover at A&M. They will be ready tonight, so we need to bring all we got!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

My family will be there in Tech gear.

(I will sport a yooler cap. Gotta show a little love to my grajumate institution.)

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    My family will be there in Tech gear.

(I will sport a yooler cap. Gotta show a little love to my grajumate institution.)
    I'm gonna flip you the bird.

I am going to try to watch it from the UALR site. Going to get something to eat and will be back trying it out. If anyone finds it on channelsurfing, let me know. I will check here before I pay for it - when I get back.

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I am going to try to watch it from the UALR site.
    Link, for those interested:

http://www.ualrtrojans.com/liveEvent...DB_OEM_ID=7400

+ Reply to Thread