View Poll Results: Where is your favorite spot to get a pre-game meal?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dowlings

16 29.63%
  • Dawghouse

13 24.07%
  • Johnny's

5 9.26%
  • Pontatulas

8 14.81%
  • Cane's

1 1.85%
  • Pizza Inn

1 1.85%
  • Counter Culture

1 1.85%
  • WOW

0 0%
  • other (please write in)

6 11.11%
  • your house

3 5.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where will you get your pre-game meal?

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Re: Where will you get your pre-game meal?

Anywhere I can get free food.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Can't remember the last time I went to a game at the TAC without making Dowling's first, but tonight I was by myself and running late so I pulled into Griff's for a large double burger with chili. Just did make it in time for the tip off -- Great game; way to go DAWGS ! ! !

O.T. - Anybody know where you can get a good bowl of red in Ruston ?? Weather was perfect for it tonight.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Can't remember the last time I went to a game at the TAC without making Dowling's first, but tonight I was by myself and running late so I pulled into Griff's for a large double burger with chili. Just did make it in time for the tip off -- Great game; way to go DAWGS ! ! !
    Bad juju if you take in anything other than Griffs for a pre-game meal from here out.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Bad juju if you take in anything other than Griffs for a pre-game meal from here out.
    Well, I know I haven't been to Griff's in quite a while, but when did they go up so much on the price of their burgers ?? (They used to be 15 cents each)

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

O.T. - Anybody know where you can get a good bowl of red in Ruston ?? Weather was perfect for it tonight.

My God man! A Griff's burger alone could cause a cataclysmic explosion.....and you put chili on it?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    My God man! A Griff's burger alone could cause a cataclysmic explosion.....and you put chili on it?
    Yeah, it's hard to imagine eating that and not missing part of the game.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

I'm walking distance from the stadium. No matter how much I try to plan something else, it is just to convenient to "tailgate" at our house. Chenierdawg can flat out cook a mean pork chop too. Skill's wife oft times brings the best chili ever made. Television set up. Laziness just wins out.

Aside: Skill, we don't need to talk about the Strawberry Suzie.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

You should have just taken it out of the wrapper and dropped it in the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    You should have just taken it out of the wrapper and dropped it in the toilet.
    Wrapper ?? It was supposed to have had a wrapper ??

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Counter Culture is the only place in Ruston where you can dine surrounded by Karl Malone memorabilia. Great salads, sandwiches, and yogurt - especially the Humphrey!!

They do so much for Tech Athletics - wish we had a bunch more merchants doing the same to promote and support.

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    Counter Culture is the only place in Ruston where you can dine surrounded by Karl Malone memorabilia. Great salads, sandwiches, and yogurt - especially the Humphrey!!

They do so much for Tech Athletics - wish we had a bunch more merchants doing the same to promote and support.
    I had a Humfrey when I was in for Thanksgiving! It is great to be surrounded by the Tech artifacts!

Now for tonight, it is going to be Dowlings BBQ!!

gameday = LETS GO DAWGS!!!

Varsity Bulldog dawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her gamedawgomatic is on top of his/her game

Monjunis. Good food, bottle of chianti for $16.50. i love the damn red sauce.

+ Reply to Thread